+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liverpool fine clubs loan players

Liverpool fine clubs loan players

Re: Liverpool fine clubs loan players

Ridiculous policy.
    If the player isn't good enough, the club shouldn't be coerced into playing him.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Ridiculous policy.
    If the player isn't good enough, the club shouldn't be coerced into playing him.
    I have some sympathy with the loaning club as they do need to have a commitement to see these players develop , there is not much point too the system otherwise .

I'm guessing before this policy , they were just loaned and not played much, reducing thier game time development .

Perhaps the purchasing club should fully scout and guage the player's capabilities, and thier real need before commiting .

Don’t loan any of their players then

I think it's a good policy but you should have an option of sending them back in a reasonable time limit

Don't see the problem really, all agreed before signing and the club loaning out the player need him to play and develop.

It just makes clubs think twice before loaning players (with the parent club likely paying most or all wages) merely to fill squad numbers. I'm sure injuries are taken into account.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Don't see the problem really, all agreed before signing and the club loaning out the player need him to play and develop.

It just makes clubs think twice before loaning players (with the parent club likely paying most or all wages) merely to fill squad numbers. I'm sure injuries are taken into account.
    Agree.
    If you don’t understand an agreement - don’t sign it.
    If you don’t like an agreement - don’t sign it.

They're just doing what they think is best for their club and their players. I have no problem with it, we knew this going in with Grujic. The whole point of loans (for the parent club) is to get playing time.

If the agreed contract is that you'll pay a "fine" if the player isn't played enough, then the blame lies squarely with whoever signed off the contract.

If you don't like it, don't sign it.

I bet the Brizzies , have a problem paying their electricity bill , perhaps they just moan about everything, as most sad people do.

Pity as the actual City as a place is wonderful.