Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
This has nothing to do with the 'dislike of jews' and everything to do with censorship and a worrying slow slide towards living in a country where for making a clumsy ill-informed comparison involving the Israeli government, instead of being labelled a wally you will be labelled anti-semitic. The implications a label like this has on your life could be significant.

A definition lacking clarity will always mean punishment being dished out inconsistently. The 'examples' are intended to clear it up but they just muddy the water by contradicting each other.
I'm actually saying it exists in a broader way , through my life time , I've known bad humor , grave desecration , slogans/murals on walls on walls , abuse in the streets if they wear there gear in the open , comments of how tight they are ,or how rich they have become , it all sees like an envy culture , and now we see the social media outpourings , some of which are dreadful on a humane level.

Sorry Eric I do think there is an ingrained hatred of Jews in politics and beyond , Political Parties whoever they are, should be beyond this , as they should represent every culture or person , honest question Eric , are they ???? .