Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
Why quote me if you aren't going to answer the question or discuss the article?
Dreadful story got no defence or argument shameful stuff.

I still think the hatred
towards Israel is barbaric in thought and the motivation and fu ded agression just fuels that hatred and response .

I have a personal belief that the hatred and continued conflict towards the Israeli state is funded by other proxy states , the Palastanians and its cause are the vehicle it uses , and whoever funds it know it will provoke awful distprotional
Israeli aggression.

The backers don't care how many innocents die on either side as long as the hatred and headlines are there , peace us not what they want or seek , to fire any type of rocket or weaponry from a heavily populated area knowing a response will come , seems to be a very calculated decesion .

My final point is about the other dozen or so other awful regimes around the world , whose people are incarcerated, starved, not provided with a voice or democracy , no education for girls , women suppressed ,Christianity frowned upon ,LGBT communities
victimised and jailed , media people murdered for speaking out , strangely these states don't attract or get the same percentage of anger and concern ax applied to the Israeli state, which for me is inconsistent, when one is worried about the injustices and quality of life around the world ?

As I say this is just an observation .