+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 92

Thread: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

  1. #61

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Labour friends of Israel , led by the Zionist Louise ellman

    Bunch of tossers , propping up a state murdering children

    Recent Gaza battle scores on the doors

    84 Palestinian dead, 200 wounded

    1 Israeli soldier shot

    Taking the piss , how can labour support netunyahoo?????


    Anti semetic my arse

  2. #62

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Labour friends of Israel , led by the Zionist Louise ellman

    Bunch of tossers , propping up a state murdering children

    Recent Gaza battle scores on the doors

    84 Palestinian dead, 200 wounded

    1 Israeli soldier shot

    Taking the piss , how can labour support netunyahoo?????


    Anti semetic my arse

    Who finds the rockets and hostility from Gaza is worth examining, yes Israel has disprottinal power and use of it , ,I just don't know what would happen if they laid down thier arms, would they be massacred ?

  3. #63

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Who finds the rockets and hostility from Gaza is worth examining, yes Israel has disprottinal power and use of it , ,I just don't know what would happen if they laid down thier arms, would they be massacred ?
    Of course not they have American surface to air at strategic sites and an American warship permanently positioned in the med to protect them so they can go on with their fascistic land grabbing whether they have their own arms or not ..........they deserve to get run out of Arab lands that's for sure , they have stolen them after all

  4. #64

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Of course not they have American surface to air at strategic sites and an American warship permanently positioned in the med to protect them so they can go on with their fascistic land grabbing whether they have their own arms or not ..........they deserve to get run out of Arab lands that's for sure , they have stolen them after all
    Are you staying all those people should be removed , don't forget before you answer there are woman and children and folk who don't agree with the aggression,and survivers of WW2 percescution, from many countries.

  5. #65

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Are you staying all those people should be removed , don't forget before you answer there are woman and children and folk who don't agree with the aggression,and survivers of WW2 percescution, from many countries.
    The creation of the state of Israel wwas a huge mistake , mistakes can be rectified , the Israelis who want to integrate with the dominant Arab culture can stay , those that don't and the Zionists can be shipped back to Europe , after all what Israel is carrying out now is ethnic cleansing via forced land occupation , it's illegal yet everyone treats them like a special case

  6. #66

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Are you staying all those people should be removed , don't forget before you answer there are woman and children and folk who don't agree with the aggression,and survivers of WW2 percescution, from many countries.
    Do you think international law should be consistently violated without consequence?

    https://www.redressonline.com/2018/0...mercy-mission/

  7. #67

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    [QUOTE=Eric Cartman;4909414]Do

    Ever heard this one at demonstrations or at receptions at party conferences, “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”.

    The seemingly innocuous chant is a claim to the land stretching from the river Jordan to the Mediterranean Sea — in other words, not just the occupied territories but the state of Israel. It is a call for the entire nation of Israel to be wiped off the map.

    Iran / Syria would also like them destroyed as well , which is an equally barbaric thought .( but hey they are not so disliked than Israel , who be the way have never threated our shores and are democratic )

    Very uneven arguments.

  8. #68

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Why quote me if you aren't going to answer the question or discuss the article?

  9. #69

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Why quote me if you aren't going to answer the question or discuss the article?
    Dreadful story got no defence or argument shameful stuff.

    I still think the hatred
    towards Israel is barbaric in thought and the motivation and fu ded agression just fuels that hatred and response .

    I have a personal belief that the hatred and continued conflict towards the Israeli state is funded by other proxy states , the Palastanians and its cause are the vehicle it uses , and whoever funds it know it will provoke awful distprotional
    Israeli aggression.

    The backers don't care how many innocents die on either side as long as the hatred and headlines are there , peace us not what they want or seek , to fire any type of rocket or weaponry from a heavily populated area knowing a response will come , seems to be a very calculated decesion .

    My final point is about the other dozen or so other awful regimes around the world , whose people are incarcerated, starved, not provided with a voice or democracy , no education for girls , women suppressed ,Christianity frowned upon ,LGBT communities
    victimised and jailed , media people murdered for speaking out , strangely these states don't attract or get the same percentage of anger and concern ax applied to the Israeli state, which for me is inconsistent, when one is worried about the injustices and quality of life around the world ?

    As I say this is just an observation .

  10. #70

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/...5-c18b0767c03b

    Not sure if things like this get answered in Israel. I guess we are about to find out what a democratic government looks like.

  11. #71

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    According to the Democracy Index 2016 study, Israel (#29 worldwide) is the only democracy in the Middle East, while Tunisia (#69 worldwide) is the only democracy in North Africa.

  12. #72

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Israel a democracy my arse

    It's broken countless UN resolutions and advanced time and time again on territory which doesn't belong to the puppet state that it is in the first place


    The only democrat the country had in the past forty years was taken out by his own country for being too close to the Palestinians

  13. #73

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Israel a democracy my arse

    It's broken countless UN resolutions and advanced time and time again on territory which doesn't belong to the puppet state that it is in the first place


    The only democrat the country had in the past forty years was taken out by his own country for being too close to the Palestinians
    Definition of democracy is :

    ""a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.""

    Middle Eastern dont provide it other than Israel.

  14. #74

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Definition of democracy is :

    ""a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.""

    Middle Eastern dont provide it other than Israel.
    Load of arse

    Very few democracies left on the planet .....Belgium, Canada, holland

  15. #75

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Load of arse

    Very few democracies left on the planet .....Belgium, Canada, holland
    I'll bow to your better knowledge on this subject matter, you know when arse is involved ,its time to retreat .

  16. #76

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'll bow to your better knowledge on this subject matter, you know when arse is involved ,its time to retreat .
    Quite right

    I know my arse

  17. #77

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Quite right

    I know my arse
    This is what democracy doesn't look like :
    Alexei Navalny detained after call for national day of protest

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...y_to_clipboard

    Silence all around .

  18. #78

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    This is what democracy doesn't look like :
    Alexei Navalny detained after call for national day of protest

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...y_to_clipboard

    Silence all around .
    Yeah that will shut Sludge up, bloody Putin lover.


  19. #79

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    How's this all going , is it still a right wing plot?

  20. #80

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    How's this all going , is it still a right wing plot?
    Got a quote for anyone saying that in the thread?

    Edit/ I don't know why I bother asking because we both know you will just disappear again like last time

  21. #81

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    What's new

  22. #82

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.


  23. #83

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.


  24. #84

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    This is going to run and run.

    https://twitter.com/JLC_uk/status/1037050424719802369

    Jewish Leadership Council taking the unusual step of openly admitting that they actually don't really like the idea of people being free to say what they want. Interesting wording because I am pretty certain hating Israel is supposed to be allowed.

  25. #85

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    It made me think back to the advice produced by the home affairs select committee, which expressly recommends caveats to the definition to ensure free speech is maintained.

    We broadly accept the IHRA definition, but propose two additional clarifications to ensure that freedom of speech is maintained in the context of discourse about Israel and Palestine, without allowing antisemitism to permeate any debate. The definition should include the following statements:

    It is not antisemitic to criticise the Government of Israel, without additional evidence to suggest antisemitic intent.
    It is not antisemitic to hold the Israeli Government to the same standards as other liberal democracies, or to take a particular interest in the Israeli Government’s policies or actions, without additional evidence to suggest antisemitic intent.
    https://publications.parliament.uk/p...dTextAnchor014

  26. #86

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    This will run and run , if it was just a simple fact of free speech around just the Israel and Palestine it would be fine as no one agrees with the heavy handiness applied to Palestinians, and the proxy support that exists in thier favour .

    Nope there is too many incidents of provocative anti Jewish statements floating about to make one think something is rotten . I'm sure more will come out .

  27. #87

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    This will run and run , if it was just a simple fact of free speech around just the Israel and Palestine it would be fine as no one agrees with the heavy handiness applied to Palestinians, and the proxy support that exists in thier favour .

    Nope there is too many incidents of provocative anti Jewish statements floating about to make one think something is rotten . I'm sure more will come out .
    There is a big difference between openly condemning something and not openly supporting it.

  28. #88

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    There is a big difference between openly condemning something and not openly supporting it.
    Yes your right .

    As is the fact that hatred is all around us including racism ,antisemitism, sexism ,and it's needs to be dealt with .

  29. #89

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    I ask again! Why haven’t the Tories adopted the full rules on AS?????

  30. #90

    Re: Labour doing their best to lose the next election.

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes your right .

    As is the fact that hatred is all around us including racism ,antisemitism, sexism ,and it's needs to be dealt with .
    You make it sound like a current issue that is creeping up on us. Let's not be dramatic, people/society are less racist/sexist/antisemitic than ever before.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •