+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris resignation speach in the Commons

Boris resignation speach in the Commons

Re: Boris resignation speach in the Commons

Is this the new Boris? I haven't seen this version before.

Bit of a damp squid ,expected a bit more , me thinks its not gone all that well for him ,some may now question his staying power or ability to make unpopular decisions as a PM , for the betterment of the country .

Its so easy to shout form the sidelines and push out criticism and populist soundbites , much more difficult to negotiate your way through crap, and this is what this is crap , hated from within and without your party ,and in Europe cannot be easy .

This is probably one of the most important and complicated issues we have faced in years ,because of a stupid decision to go the country ,which allowed folk to simply vex their hatred of Europe and migration , whilst listening to the soundbite politics of of Farage and Boris and the silence of Corbyn .

Brexit has worked out very well so far....

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bit of a damp squid ,expected a bit more , me thinks its not gone all that well for him ,some may now question his staying power or ability to make unpopular decisions as a PM , for the betterment of the country .

Its so easy to shout form the sidelines and push out criticism and populist soundbites , much more difficult to negotiate your way through crap, and this is what this is crap , hated from within and without your party ,and in Europe cannot be easy .

This is probably one of the most important and complicated issues we have faced in years ,because of a stupid decision to go the country ,which allowed folk to simply vex their hatred of Europe and migration , whilst listening to the soundbite politics of of Farage and Boris and the silence of Corbyn .
    I sometimes find the points you are making difficult to follow but, the slightly soaked cephalopod apart, I agree with most of that!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I sometimes find the points you are making difficult to follow but, the slightly soaked cephalopod apart, I agree with most of that!
    It's all cake and circuses, you can't have your bread and eat it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's all cake and circuses, you can't have your bread and eat it!
    I missed the speech. Did he mention a $400m donation by a British citizen to the Clinton campaign or were there no bombshells today?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Yes , I'm not the best in written word summary , most of the stuff I write is utter crap and politically unbiased , it just comes out the wrong way, lol .

It just irks me that folk are so high and mighty with opinions , but lack any purpose or drive to deliver the unpopular stuff , if that makes sense .

I could easy shout hey that's wrong you Tory nutter , but where is the well laid out alternative solution, that perks my interest, and convinces me to say ,hey that a better view or plan , its nowhere .

Just self interest politics and point scoring , bugger the people, especially the young and the poor at the lower end of the food chain.

I think we should back this plan good or bad and get forward ,forget who you vote for , like a lot did at Breixt