+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Denmark v Wales Tickets

Denmark v Wales Tickets

What is happening with this? The last I heard the FAW were requesting more than the initial allocation.

I also received the email from the FAW which was assessing interest in the takeup of tickets for this fixture.

But I’ve not heard or read anything more about final allocation and sale dates ???!!

Re: Denmark v Wales Tickets

Bump.

I think it'll be a couple of weeks til details are released yet. Don't think we've got any extra as the Danish FA have started selling their tickets.

Heard a few rumours 6/8 will be enough going back to the Austria game at the start of the last campaign. I'm on 6 so hopefully that is right. I can see it dropping down to 5 mind

A pal of mine reckons he had communication saying those with 4 could purchase but he is unable to do so?

What are they playing at? The FAW are not normally very good in these matters. I’ve dropped the ball by booking for Copenhagen so it would be nice to know whether I need to arrange transport to or fron Aarhus. I think I’m good for a ticket but I don’t know about my pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    A pal of mine reckons he had communication saying those with 4 could purchase but he is unable to do so?

What are they playing at? The FAW are not normally very good in these matters. I’ve dropped the ball by booking for Copenhagen so it would be nice to know whether I need to arrange transport to or fron Aarhus. I think I’m good for a ticket but I don’t know about my pal.
    I don't know what you mean by the top bit. Able to purchase on the website? That's definitely not the case. Maybe 4 will be the figure, I've no idea tbh.

They leave it late every time, id be surprised if we hear anything before the start of August.

Sorry, a mate was texting me to say he’d been told he’d be able to purchase a ticket based on 4 aways, and that he’d bejng trying the FAW ticket website daily with no luck. I asked how and when he’d been told this and he said he’d have to look for the email. I’ve not heard back from him, but I’m guessing that he is mistaken.

4 or 5 going back to Austria is what I think it may be. 6/8 seems a bit high, fingers crossed for news soon!

5 of the last 9.

So 5 going back to Austria away. Happy days.