+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How is this prick not banned from driving

How is this prick not banned from driving

Re: How is this prick not banned from driving

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    And why hasn’t he been sacked?

Must admit I'm stumped here.I think he will be sacked but there must be other reasons not reported in this particular case.

Seeing as he's on long term sickness leave I assume there were mental health issues involved. I doubt me or you would receive the same consideration though, he's definitely got away with it.

I dare say he’s off long term suck. There are various protocols to go through but as ex heddlu I’m more then sure he’ll get sacked eventually.

Or asked to resign possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I dare say he’s off long term suck. There are various protocols to go through but as ex heddlu I’m more then sure he’ll get sacked eventually.

Or asked to resign possibly.
    He now has a criminal record (although I believe you can still serve with a criminal record these days under certain circumstances). I'm surprised that at 4 times over the limit he was given a suspended sentence as opposed to an immediate custodial. However, the report says he is long term sick, this may be an indication that he has a serious health problem, mental health or terminal cancer perhaps. Without the full facts it's difficult to comment. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't sacked in a fast track disciplinary.

I believe he has already handed his notice in. Avoids disciplinary action in guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I believe he has already handed his notice in. Avoids disciplinary action in guess.
    He will not want the disciplinary as that can lead to losing his pension. As a police sergeant that'll be a tidy wedge.

Quote Originally Posted by Culver Blue View Post
    He will not want the disciplinary as that can lead to losing his pension. As a police sergeant that'll be a tidy wedge.
    Not true. Any officer convicted of a criminal offence (even after they've retired) can have their pension taken off them.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Not true. Any officer convicted of a criminal offence (even after they've retired) can have their pension taken off them.
    Need to clarify this, the criminal offence has to be in connection with his service. Or an offence of treason or Official Secrets Act.

Driving offenses arn't criminal offenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Welshcake. View Post
    Driving offenses arn't criminal offenses.
    Drink driving is. It's an offence for which fingerprints and dna are recorded and a Criminal Record is issued.

Need to clarify this, the criminal offence has to be in connection with his service. Or an offence of treason or Official Secrets Act.
    That does clarify.

I know a copper who had his pension swiped and it was through using his influence in his specific field of police work to get up to no good. 2 years off his 30 year service aswell

The article does say he got a 36 month ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie View Post
    The article does say he got a 36 month ban.
    Typical wol, the whole reason i started the thread was that it said he had no points added to his licence and no ban, they have now altered the report they put online this morning

Typical wol, the whole reason i started the thread was that it said he had no points added to his licence and no ban, they have now altered the report they put online this morning
    That explains it then 😂

International

Yup I think you definitely missed something. This bit where they said he was disqualified from driving for 36 months. I think that is court-speak for banned, is it not?

I said i missed something because i could not understand how he was not banned, you are reading the revised article, this morning it stated he was not banned and no points added to his licence, wol relealized the bollock and revised it, you should read the full thread before making silly comments

I said i missed something because i could not understand how he was not banned, you are reading the revised article, this morning it stated he was not banned and no points added to his licence, wol relealized the bollock and revised it, you should read the full thread before making silly comments
    Yes, I think it even said "He escaped a ban"

Yes, I think it even said "He escaped a ban"
    It definitely did say that when I read it

Yup, I can vouch for Igovenor on this one. It definitely said no points and no ban.
    WOL's ineptitude strikes again.