+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City TV

Cardiff City TV

Anyone else having trouble viewing the videos ? Keeps saying to check my subscription.

Re: Cardiff City TV

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Anyone else having trouble viewing the videos ? Keeps saying to check my subscription.
    I've just contacted them, apparently the subscription runs from 10/9/17 until 16/7/18 - to be fair, the subscription is only £30 which is a bit less than it was when it was for twelve months not ten - I suppose the question is when does this new subscription end?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've just contacted them, apparently the subscription runs from 10/9/17 until 16/7/18 - to be fair, the subscription is only £30 which is a bit less than it was when it was for twelve months not ten - I suppose the question is when does this new subscription end?

Ah ok. I would have thought there would have been a renewal reminder or something.

I think there was a choice last year to go for automatic renewal. I did that after 2 years of mucking about and sending emails to try and get it up and running (and get the free Season Review DVD the year before last). I got a reminder this time to confirm my credit card details - about a month ago - but after that the service has been continuous.

Is there a phone number for City TV or is it an email? Either case what are their contact details, Bob.

Many thanks,
    StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    Is there a phone number for City TV or is it an email? Either case what are their contact details, Bob.

Many thanks,
    StT.
    <><
    Sorry Steve, only just noticed your request - I e-mailed them at ifollow@efl.com.

Last season, I had the full iFollow expat subscription, where I got live video streams of most matches. I have had absolutely no contact from them regarding renewal or what options are available this season. The video links only apply to the EFL clubs, so are we back to what was effectively City Player?

If it's the same as iFollow last season the video/commentary service comes from a national provider based in Preston.

No one at Cardiff City FC or the stadium has anything to do with it.

However, whenever there has been a problem with subscriptions/bundles/access I have always found them to be good at sorting it out.

Sorry Steve, only just noticed your request - I e-mailed them at ifollow@efl.com.
    Ta, Bob. Much appreciated.

StT.
    <><