+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "They (the investigators) are sure they (the suspects) are Russian."

Re: "They (the investigators) are sure they (the suspects) are Russian."

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I wondered what that noise was...... it was an Irony Detector going off!
    Nothing wrong with open source intelligence. The conservative treehouse has been very successful using similar methods. It's just interesting that the BBC used them as a source.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Nothing wrong with open source intelligence. The conservative treehouse has been very successful using similar methods. It's just interesting that the BBC used them as a source.
    It does appear to open rescoured independent investigation, I wonder what the Russian apologists think .
    They have a record of uncovering the deep hidden stuff .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45791378

Skripal attack: Second Russian Salisbury suspect named

Do you think there is any doubt now , when this first broke there was a lot of conspiracy theories from a number of useful contributors

It's amazing how incompetent they are.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...wel-in-history

Here is a very detailed article into the investigation into the litvinenko poisoning, equally shambolic

What I can't understand is why every Russian look like angelic angel.

Litvinenko expired not long after he stated that Putin was a kid fiddler. He made the claim following a 2006 incident when Putin inexplicably kissed a boy's stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Litvinenko expired not long after he stated that Putin was a kid fiddler. He made the claim following a 2006 incident when Putin inexplicably kissed a boy's stomach.

Oh dear me

Is Putin a Democrat?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do investigators only see things in black and white?
    The facts are what are laid in front of us , even the most scetable are now seeing very detailed information laid bare ,which is unusual , as I'm guessing most spy activity is usually kept under wraps as part of gentleman's agreement between countries, however I strongly believe it's been decided that Russia stepped over the line , the details revealed in Holland were very comprehensive, and so are the continued revelations about Salisbury, nothing is going to be buried this time or forgotten as in past cases.

I think this is as near too war as one could get with Russia ,outside of a skirmish or two around the eastern European border.

It's a pity Europe didn't have the balls not to attend the World Cup, guess money talks,or did the tournament allow for some off piste snooping .😉😉

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Last year I was on the overnight train from Baku, Azerbaijan to Tbilisi, Georgia.
    Having been allocated my seat and and overnight sleeping compartment I seemed to miss out on sharing with the three attractive young and leggy Russian ladies (I saw them in their skimpy version of jim-jams) and I shared my compartment with a young Azeri man who seemed traded modestly in cheap clothing and shoes. Although we didn't have a common language we shared our food and made very rudimentary conversation which culminated in our showing each other photos from our mobile phones. I showed him some of the countryside around Somerset and he showed me a video of his illegitimate baby son, who lived with his Russian mother in Moscow. The video consisted of him lifting up the baby and 'affectionately' blowing raspberries on the baby's winky!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Last year I was on the overnight train from Baku, Azerbaijan to Tbilisi, Georgia.
    Having been allocated my seat and and overnight sleeping compartment I seemed to miss out on sharing with the three attractive young and leggy Russian ladies (I saw them in their skimpy version of jim-jams) and I shared my compartment with a young Azeri man who seemed traded modestly in cheap clothing and shoes. Although we didn't have a common language we shared our food and made very rudimentary conversation which culminated in our showing each other photos from our mobile phones. I showed him some of the countryside around Somerset and he showed me a video of his illegitimate baby son, who lived with his Russian mother in Moscow. The video consisted of him lifting up the baby and 'affectionately' blowing raspberries on the baby's winky!
    Wow I did not see that coming.
    How did you react?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Wow I did not see that coming.
    How did you react?
    My gasted was flabbered. Maybe it's all the rage in some countries - but I daren't look it up on the Internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    If they were all as innocent .