+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: "They (the investigators) are sure they (the suspects) are Russian."

  1. #31

    Re: "They (the investigators) are sure they (the suspects) are Russian."

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What about a third option?
    Which is?

  2. #32

    Re: "They (the investigators) are sure they (the suspects) are Russian."

    They went home because of the snow - and there was me thinking that it oftens snows in Russia. These two chaps must be rather delicate flowers then.

  3. #33

    Re: "They (the investigators) are sure they (the suspects) are Russian."

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Which is?
    Not anticipating a credible response but expect something along the lines that they are actually Syrian White Helmets.

  4. #34

    Re: "They (the investigators) are sure they (the suspects) are Russian."

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Not anticipating a credible response but expect something along the lines that they are actually Syrian White Helmets.
    Flipping heck

  5. #35

    Re: "They (the investigators) are sure they (the suspects) are Russian."

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Which is?
    Do investigators only see things in black and white?

  6. #36

    Re: "They (the investigators) are sure they (the suspects) are Russian."

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do investigators only see things in black and white?
    You are confusing asking a further obtuse one line question when someone was looking for a clear explanation of your earlier pithy one liner. You set the bar so low it is difficult to be disappointed any more.

  7. #37

    Re: "They (the investigators) are sure they (the suspects) are Russian."

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You are confusing asking a further obtuse one line question when someone was looking for a clear explanation of your earlier pithy one liner. You set the bar so low it is difficult to be disappointed any more.
    I was merely pointing out the obvious, which you seemed to have missed with your either/or comment.

  8. #38

    Re: "They (the investigators) are sure they (the suspects) are Russian."

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was merely pointing out the obvious, which you seemed to have missed with your either/or comment.
    Anyone have a spare Rosetta Stone they are not using?

  9. #39

    Re: "They (the investigators) are sure they (the suspects) are Russian."

    Seems the holiday couple get about a lot ..
    Dutch expelled Russians over alleged novichok lab hacking plot

    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...y_to_clipboard

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •