+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock on Talk Sport in a bit...

Warnock on Talk Sport in a bit...

Coming up, so they say...

Re: Warnock on Talk Sport in a bit...

On the talkSPORT app it’s on the listen again , 8:30 - 9:00 section. About 10 mins before end.

I didn't hear it all because I had to go out but I heard him saying the classic underdog lines he always says. He also said that he took only 5 days off to get away from all the madness and that he's been to Malaysia twice recently to discuss budgets.

You get the feeling that it's going to be the same again. Nobody loves us and we're probably going to get some stick from the media and ex pro's. Behind the scenes Neil is going to get the lads as well prepared as they can be and we'll give it a right good go.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    I didn't hear it all because I had to go out but I heard him saying the classic underdog lines he always says. He also said that he took only 5 days off to get away from all the madness and that he's been to Malaysia twice recently to discuss budgets.

You get the feeling that it's going to be the same again. Nobody loves us and we're probably going to get some stick from the media and ex pro's. Behind the scenes Neil is going to get the lads as well prepared as they can be and we'll give it a right good go.
    That pretty much sums it up. Us against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    That pretty much sums it up. Us against the world.
    The way we like it.

well as it stands we`re in 5th place in the Top flight(PL) so those saying we are going down may need to think again.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    well as it stands we`re in 5th place in the Top flight(PL) so those saying we are going down may need to think again.
    Europa League here we come,told yer all it would happen .