+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pre-season Q&A with Warnock

Pre-season Q&A with Warnock

Re: Pre-season Q&A with Warnock

“Yet as Cardiff City stand on the verge of their first ever top flight campaign in blue, their charismatic boss is beaming as though this is his first time.“

🧐

I don't know who LLPJ is, but credit to him or her for this message in the comments section;-

It's not our "first ever top flight campaign in blue", that was in 1921. There was football before the Premier League, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I don't know who LLPJ is, but credit to him or her for this message in the comments section;-

It's not our "first ever top flight campaign in blue", that was in 1921. There was football before the Premier League, you know.
    Looks like they've edited the report again. It now says "Premier League" instead of "top flight"

They really are a sh1t web site/ newspaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Looks like they've edited the report again. It now says "Premier League" instead of "top flight"

They really are a sh1t web site/ newspaper.
    I have some sympathy when they're basically told to churn out stories to get clicks but if they can't get stuff like this right, an actual proper story, then what hope do they have?

Having said that, this is Dom Booth, newly promoted no less, so my sympathy for him is limited.

I would have asked if the club are looking at improving their overseas recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I would have asked if the club are looking at improving their overseas recruitment
    Do you mean "going to start considering overseas recruitment"?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Do you mean "going to start considering overseas recruitment"?
    What, you mean other than Ken, Loic, Fred, Daehli, etc, etc...?

Warnock talking about retirement again! Think the first time we saw that was over 10 years ago when he was at Sheffield United.