NW is not an idiot - no matter what he says publicly he'll be making a note of what is working and what isn't. He won't knowingly carry too many passengers either, no matter what their name is.

This tour is about getting players used to each other so that the understanding between each player comes instinctively as quickly as possible. It sounds as if we had a lot of opportunities but failed to put them away, which does beg the question of 'do we have a natural goalscorer we can bring on'? I can't think of one other than Healey - who is seen as too inexperienced I'd guess judging by him only playing U-23's this week.

With Danny Ward going off with a knock, it wouldn't surprise me to see Healey given a few minutes in one of the upcoming matches just to check if he can perhaps bring his ability to find the back of the net to tougher tests. For NW that would be one hell of a gamble, but he's found one striker already under his nose and might be prepared to back another if Healey continues his form.

I'm going to be a bit contentious here and state that I think Ken's slowness to anticipate might cause us more problems in the Prem in some matches than the advantages he can bring - and I think a quick, nimble alternative like Healey may be what we need with such a mobile attack as we seem to have. I think NW sees Ward as that player but he seems a little fragile and will need a backup.

Be interesting to see how the matches against Rotherham and Burton go - and who plays. I think NW was hoping the team he put out tonight would have buried Torquay - despite the raft of changes at half time. That it didn't will have given him pause for thought even if it is just pre-season...