Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
What will the EU do with all of their excess products that they sell to us, do you think the companies that make them will stand by and be told they will have to forget about this business? These companies are heavily invested in their workforces, plant and equipment, and they have financial obligations that need to be met. I can't see it happening myself, just like the EU capitulated to Trump, as there is no benefit for the EU in pursuing negative trade deals.

I think it’s fair to say it was a good deal for both the USA and the EU so not sure why you’re trying to yet again spin it as some one sided victory. It reads like a Daily Express headline and I think we can finally put that nonsense neutral position you espouse to bed.

Whether or not the UK will be as successful when we know our economy isn’t as big as America’s is yet to be seen. I hope a deal ncan be done to make the best of this utterly farcical situation created by that poisonous prick (copyright David Mitchell) Cameron got us into .