+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No Deal Brexit.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: No Deal Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Brexit, remain, austerity, etc., all have their winners and losers, that is a fact of political decisions, but should we apologise to everybody who fall on the wrong side of the will of the people? What about all the people who have died in wars defending British sovereignty and our democratic freedoms? Should we tell their families they all died in vein?

Edit: I'll take that reply back.

You appear to be suggesting that people don't matter. If things go tits up and people suffer, then fine. You are also suggesting that tossing people into more poverty against their will in order that democracy wins is on a par with innocent people losing their lives in war. I don't agree with that, I also think it's disgraceful to even make an inaccurate comparison like that. People lost their lives in war which was not the result of a referendum. Here there's a political choice - people or an ideologically driven desire to turn the UK into a tax haven sweat shop. You would rather politicians make people suffer than do the right thing for them. I think that makes you a complete and utter odious right-wing tosspot

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Edit: I'll take that reply back.

You appear to be suggesting that people don't matter. If things go tits up and people suffer, then fine. You are also suggesting that tossing people into more poverty against their will in order that democracy wins is on a par with innocent people losing their lives in war. I don't agree with that, I also think it's disgraceful to even make an inaccurate comparison like that. People lost their lives in war which was not the result of a referendum. Here there's a political choice - people or an ideologically driven desire to turn the UK into a tax haven sweat shop. You would rather politicians make people suffer than do the right thing for them. I think that makes you a complete and utter odious right-wing tosspot
    Thousands of sick and disabled people have died because of austerity and nobody on here gave a toss about them. It seems like you want to pick and choose your battles, depending on how you see them affecting you personally. Good thing you didn't find yourself suffering from chronic ill health then. BTW Corbyn is Brexiteer, as are many labour voters, so I don't know where you got the idea that Brexit is a right-wing ideology.

Thousands of sick and disabled people have died because of austerity and nobody on here gave a toss about them. It seems like you want to pick and choose your battles, depending on how you see them affecting you personally. Good thing you didn't find yourself suffering from chronic ill health then. BTW Corbyn is Brexiteer, as are many labour voters, so I don't know where you got the idea that Brexit is a right-wing ideology.
    Jacob rees mogg, UKIP, the BNP, EDL, the rightn wing of the Tory party, Nigel Farage etc etc etc
    As for Corbyn I’d have a bit more respect for him if he’d come out more in the referendum that he was a brexoteer

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Jacob rees mogg, UKIP, the BNP, EDL, the rightn wing of the Tory party, Nigel Farage etc etc etc
    As for Corbyn I’d have a bit more respect for him if he’d come out more in the referendum that he was a brexoteer
    I'm talking about the 52% who voted for Brexit. We all know that politicians don't work for us. I have even advocated for a new centrist party based on grass roots policies, but first you have to get rid of the unelected bureaucrats in Brussels. Only then can you consider any new forms of representation in British politics. I don't hold out much hope though, as I never realised the extent of brainwashing the average person has undergone.

That’s rubbish I have posted on numerous occasions on this MB about the Tories killing the sick and disabled, I care

Lots of people have been concerned about sick and disabled people dying because of austerity, including on here, including me, including me on here and others.

You appear to think that Austerity II, far worse than anything seen since the 50s, which according to Rees-Mogg will last 50 years, is justified as long as the will of the people is carried out.

You are disgusting me more and more with your utter lack of empathy towards the less advantaged. In fact, I would quite enjoy it if we have a hard Brexit, you fall seriously ill, but there's fck all we can do as we're skint and fcked as a country.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Lots of people have been concerned about sick and disabled people dying because of austerity, including on here, including me, including me on here and others.

You appear to think that Austerity II, far worse than anything seen since the 50s, which according to Rees-Mogg will last 50 years, is justified as long as the will of the people is carried out.

You are disgusting me more and more with your utter lack of empathy towards the less advantaged. In fact, I would quite enjoy it if we have a hard Brexit, you fall seriously ill, but there's fck all we can do as we're skint and fcked as a country.
    What is austerity II, and who are these less advantaged I am showing a lack of empathy towards? Have you resorted to making things up now?

Regarding your last paragraph, you really are a nasty fecker aren't you Eric, and a paranoid one at that. Who said we are going to be doing bad as a country post-brexit? The same people who said America would be skint and fcked as a country if they voted for Trump?

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;4902011]Thousands of sick and disabled people have died because of austerity and nobody on here gave a toss about them. It seems like you want to pick and choose your battles, depending on how you see them affecting you personally. Good thing you didn't find yourself suffering from chronic ill health then. BTW Corbyn is Brexiteer, as are many labour voters, so I don't know where you got the idea that Brexit is a right-wing ideology.[/QUOTE

Couple of things worth pointing out WB. It’s very judgemental saying how nobody on here gave a toss about austerity and those who died from it. As far as I’ve seen there have been loads of posters complaining about the goverment’s policies over the years so not sure where on Earth you made the decision post that comment.

Secondly I stand by what I’ve said that the majority of those trumpeting the Brexit plan are those on the right. There’s some fairly decent worker rights because of EU policies which I can’t imagine being protected under this lot in power.

Ironic too that the Brexiteers use what happened in Greece as a reason to trash the EU and use the Greek people’s suffering when the likes of these utter ***** (because that’s what they are) like Johnson Rees Mogg Gove and Farage could not give a toss for the poor of Britain.

In the case of the first three they’ve been part of a government who’ve initiated austerity policies.

So if you want to start throwing accusations of people who don’t give a toss about those who’ve died from austerity policies I suggest you throw them in the direction of the above rather then posters of a football message board.

[QUOTE=CardiffIrish2;4902282]
    Couple of things worth pointing out WB. It’s very judgemental saying how nobody on here gave a toss about austerity and those who died from it. As far as I’ve seen there have been loads of posters complaining about the goverment’s policies over the years so not sure where on Earth you made the decision post that comment.

Secondly I stand by what I’ve said that the majority of those trumpeting the Brexit plan are those on the right. There’s some fairly decent worker rights because of EU policies which I can’t imagine being protected under this lot in power.

Ironic too that the Brexiteers use what happened in Greece as a reason to trash the EU and use the Greek people’s suffering when the likes of these utter ***** (because that’s what they are) like Johnson Rees Mogg Gove and Farage could not give a toss for the poor of Britain.

In the case of the first three they’ve been part of a government who’ve initiated austerity policies.

So if you want to start throwing accusations of people who don’t give a toss about those who’ve died from austerity policies I suggest you throw them in the direction of the above rather then posters of a football message board.
    The Tories have to go, and the whole system needs a revamp. This left v right thing is what is holding us back. Glad you mentioned Greece, the EU didn't help them, or us during austerity. It's project fear that is making people fearful. The lies, smears and disinformation are everywhere you look.