+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do think will be rated as our top three players at the end of the season?

Re: Who do think will be rated as our top three players at the end of the season?

Bamba - will be a rock again
    Hoilett - pulling the strings
    Paterson - scoring a few match winners

Re: Who do think will be rated as our top three players at the end of the season?

Morrison was brilliant last season, really calm head next to bamba, however not quite sure where anyone can argue he was better than Bamba last season. Bamba was an absolute monster at the back, okay prone to a lapse or two (much like moz) but won the ball off people you'd thought had gone clean through, throws his body on the line not to mention the Brentford goal and the Midfield maestro vs Leeds etc. Just hope that his years don't catch up with him in the prem.

Got to go for:
    Big Ken - to redsicover his late form the season before last, absolutely unplayable can see the likes of Mustafi, Lovren, Smalling from bigger teams get really surprised by his pace and power which could lead to a lot of attention. Couple that with confidence from early games he could really be up for it against bigger teams, as he usually is (Man City an exception as he looked absolutely nackered). Unfair criticism dished on one of the most hyped Strikers outside the Prem 12 months ago.

Bennett - possibly our most consistent performer last season, top delivery, pace and a rare trait these days a really competent defender. Can particularly see him performing at wing back when we switch to a back 5 against similar opposition. Think his classs will definitely tell in the prem although he will have his work cut out but his understanding with Junior should help him out.

Murphy - a lot of attention on Reid, but i think due to the way Warnock likes to play i think this guy will be given a lot of encouragement to create for us. NW loves pace n power, and when you look at the way he performed vs teams like Arsenal in the past i think he can become our main man going forward. Another point would be he hasn't really set the championship alight so teams might look to focus on Junior, Bobby and Ken.

Honourable mentions:
    Ralls - would've been included but his role and warnocks style of play i.e. bypassing the midfield, sitting off, and attacking in posession could see him overlooked. Would expect the experts to rate him nonetheless
    Junior - works so hard defensively sometimes we expect too much of him
    Paterson - not really sure what to expect, think he and reid will rotate in that number 10 role, perhaps opting for Pat in the bigger games with Reid off bench. Could score key goals.
    Bamba - as above.

P.s. we need a suited ball player in midfield like ralls (arter) and a right back (byram?).

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Zohore
    Reid
    Ralls
    these three will be there or about especialy zohre

some guy we buy in January that keeps us up!

Quote Originally Posted by banogboy14 View Post
    these three will be there or about especialy zohre

Great topic

I would go for Morrison, Ralls, Reid too

Although you'd have to also put a keeper in there

Ralls
    Cunningham
    Reid