+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do think will be rated as our top three players at the end of the season?

Who do think will be rated as our top three players at the end of the season?

Ill go for
    Etheridge
    Morrison
    Reid

Re: Who do think will be rated as our top three players at the end of the season?

you reckon Etheridge is going to be our first choice keeper? Not so sure about that myself.

Re: Who do think will be rated as our top three players at the end of the season?

Zohore
    Reid
    Ralls

Reid
    Murphy
    Morrison

Etheridge
    Murphy (J)
    Hoilett

If we avoid relegation (aka if we do well it's because these players had a good season):
    Morrison, Ralls, Reid

If we don't avoid relegation (if we poorly it's because these are the only ones who show up):
    Etheridge, Reid, Hoilett

Zohore
    Reid
    Morrison.

Surprised 3.
    Madine
    Bennett
    Smithies

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    you reckon Etheridge is going to be our first choice keeper? Not so sure about that myself.
    Why not. He’s better than our other 3.

Have you seen Smithies play much?

Ralls, Hoilett and Morrison

Don't see why he should not start as our first choice Paul. He did not do much wrong last season. And if we are to compare him with smithies, then it could be argued he did better against the same opposition in the championship last season. Etherdige first choice for me.
    Spedger

Patterson, Hoilett, Ralls.

Ralls, Reid, Bamba

SuperBluebirds91

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Ill go for
    Etheridge
    Morrison
    Reid
    I’d agree with these 3 or perhaps holiett.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    I’d agree with these 3 or perhaps holiett.
    Whoever is our first choice keeper will more than likely win the POTY award

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Whoever is our first choice keeper will more than likely win the POTY award
    This

Morrison, Bennett, Reid.
    Zohore to be a flop unfortunately . I think he'll spend more time on the bench than playing, just not up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Watamistakatomaka View Post
    Morrison, Bennett, Reid.
    Zohore to be a flop unfortunately . I think he'll spend more time on the bench than playing, just not up to it.
    I think Zohore will be one of best players

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I think Zohore will be one of best players
    I sincerely hope youre right, but i cant see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Watamistakatomaka View Post
    I sincerely hope youre right, but i cant see it.
    It could be his season when he makes his mark

Ralls
    zohore
    Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Ralls
    zohore
    Morrison
    This would be a great result

Have you seen Smithies play much?
    I wouldn’t say I’ve seen too much of him.
    I have seen enough of Etheridge though and he really does deserve to start off as our no 1.
    It would be up to him then to keep the shirt.

Morrison
    Reid
    Bennett

Zohore will be lucky to start any games

Morrison
    Reid
    Murphy