+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best team of players you’ve seen play for the Bluebirds

Re: Best team of players you’ve seen play for the Bluebirds

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Davies carver Bell Sutton Murray Harris king gibson Toshack Clark and bird not the best team but the one from my youth and my favourite of all time
    The ones who got me hooked on the City

Re: Best team of players you’ve seen play for the Bluebirds

I'm in my 30s there certainly seems to be a number of cbs available young Collins gabbidon Johnson loovens hudson vidmar along with the 3 there.

Keepers for me.it's Marshall only other option would be hallworth

Rb I'd go delaney never really been a massive McNaughton fan personally or I suppose could go for Manga or Gabbidon who both done OK there.

Cb id go Gabbidon and Bamba it's a personal choice but definitely the toughest one. I even think Caulker was decent when he was here.

Lb Legg used to love him he was pretty much motm every other game for a few seasons. I did actually like Taylor as well and Bennett

Rm Koumas head and shoulders above anyone first time around

CM im going to say Whitts and Ramsey however there's obviously Kav there and Mutch was outstanding when he was on the pitch.

LM Bellamy again like Koumas was probably too good for us especially in the championship.

ST Earnshaw and Bothroyd.
    Obviously dale and stand were around when I first went but my heart probably wasn't in it to have a massive affiliation. Chopra was just as good as Earnshaw but you couldn't help but love Earnie.