+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Free Fantasy Football League [with prizes]

Free Fantasy Football League [with prizes]

Hey guys,

I'm a Professional Gambler and Season Ticket holder down the City. I've been going for years, so a few of you have probably seen me around.

This year I've setup a free to enter Fantasy Football Competition with some prizes up for grabs throughout the year. I've never bothered with it before but being able to add City players to my squad has got me itching to play it this year!!! :lol:

I thought a few of you might be interested in joining. Please feel free to share the link with your mates on Social Media and Forums etc.

You can find details of the prizes and the code to join here:

https://mmabettingtips.com/free-fant...l-competition/

Re: Free Fantasy Football League [with prizes]

Why is the link to a betting site with prizes in $. There is already a Bluebirds message board league so why is this one necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Why is the link to a betting site with prizes in $. There is already a Bluebirds message board league so why is this one necessary?
    Because I've giving away money to people out of my own pocket and I'd quite like it if a fellow City fan was to win the money.

I'm on board. Simple reason behind the dollars is because the website caters to a global market where USD is the global standard. Makes sense if the competition is open to users outside of the UK.

Do you have the link to the fantasy football league code for the message board please Vindec?

Quote Originally Posted by Goggles View Post
    Do you have the link to the fantasy football league code for the message board please Vindec?
    No. It's renewed every year automatically. But I think you can sign up for the league when you sign up for the fantasy football league for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Goggles View Post
    The one for this messageboard which we've had running for years is: 353284-75654

Quote Originally Posted by beef View Post
    The one for this messageboard which we've had running for years is: 353284-75654

Whats the link to the site mate ? ? ? as my daughter was talking about having a go at FF

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Whats the link to the site mate ? ? ? as my daughter was talking about having a go at FF
    https://fantasy.premierleague.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    cheers