+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fulham and Wolves

Re: Fulham and Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'd take our defence and keeper(s) over Fulham's any day of the week.
    Fulham won't concede as many as Cardiff next season, imo.

What I don’t understand with wolves, he seem to get quality players that only they can buy, and at below market price, my gut reaction is something not quite right here, I still struggle to see 3 clubs that we will finish above, shame west brom stoke went down

A lot of wolves and Fulham players were loan ones last year so whilst their business looks good a fair bit is just getting them back to that level.

Our advantage is nobody really plays like us so makes it a game where the team with best players doesn't always win. I think Fulham and wolves may find that it's not so easy to win games and out play teams. I can certainly see a wolves handing out a few hiding's but I don't think they will have it all their way.

I just hope we offer a bit more away from home.

We are looking the weakest team certainly but I mean you could spend 200m and still get relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    What I don’t understand with wolves, he seem to get quality players that only they can buy, and at below market price, my gut reaction is something not quite right here, I still struggle to see 3 clubs that we will finish above, shame west brom stoke went down
    I agree about the agent to get the players is one thing but to get them at the price is another.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I agree about the agent to get the players is one thing but to get them at the price is another.
    There are probably 'additional' payments making their way to other companies associated with the agent. How the selling teams are getting fully reimbursed we'll never know - unless they are told to sell cheap or get no further players from the agent

Cardiff’s have a advatntsge over Fulham and wolves, no teams like playing against there style, most of the prem teams will play like fulham, just better quality players, so when Cardiff turn over a big team, watch their manager call it anti football, stoke did ok playing this way for years, loads of crap in tne championship not so in tne prem

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    How many players did Leicester use that year? I feel like it was the same starting 11 and 3 subs for 90% of the games. I wouldn't disagree that a team who has spent as much as Wolves could have a better squad than Leicester did when they won the season, but there were a number of teams that year who had a better squad and found out that it's how your 11 play on the day rather than how highly ranked your team is on Fifa.

I hope Wolves struggle. Can't say I have ever met a decent Wolves fan* but more than that I can't remember them having a likeable team or manager since we first joined the Championship.

Can we match teams adding World Cup/Euros winners to their squad? We have all heard about Burnley but I went to see Stoke host Bournemouth last year and even though one had several players with Champions League experience and the other did not it was clear that day that Bournemouth were staying up and Stoke were going to struggle. It was also clear that many teams were going to get annoyed about Eddie Howe's team's sh*thousery behaviour as an away side and we can certainly match that.

*I have a friend of a friend wanky wolves fan on facebook who demonstrates the obvious point that all clubs have decent and not decent people following them.
    where i live there is a family of Glasscocks..3 generations..all good people.
    they know they bought the league last year and never gloated

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ..and before some bright spark posts..no they don't support Crystal Phallus

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    The way Wolves warmed up after half-time last year when we hosted them was with an intent I haven't seen in other teams. Don't think we deserved a point that night.

Think wolves are a good outside bet for a European place. Fulham should be in the bottom half with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    About time Watford went back down, will Rafa stay at Newcastle? They might struggle if he does. Bha, hudds, Burnley with Europe, Bournemouth are nothing special either.

Fulham have had a £20m bid for Mitrovic accepted by Newcastle.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Have left us so far in their rear view mirror they're wondering if we ever even got onto the same road as them
    Bit of worry slipping in at Wolves now. Maybe they won’t be winning the league after all.

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....etting.205289/