+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Relegation Certainties!

Re: Relegation Certainties!

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post

True, but if I followed your advice I'd still be watching a team in red whilst wearing a scarf that's blue being run by a chairman who is absent for all bar the big games.
    This is already tedious and the season hasn't even started. Shouldn't really give you any encouragement.

They've gone from one extreme to the other - the end result will be worse this time. Not sure this squad has 25 points in them, let alone the 30 they managed in 2013/14.
    Why dont you fcuk off you wnak stain you are so predictable,

They've gone from one extreme to the other - the end result will be worse this time. Not sure this squad has 25 points in them, let alone the 30 they managed in 2013/14.
    Which club do you follow/support?

Same old same old from you.

I certainly think we will struggle, but who predicted 90 points last season?

There are a lot of under rated players at City and a style and system that can get us points even when we have little possession.. so we will see

At least we won’t be risking the clubs future gambling and if we go down we won’t have to have a fire sale like the ‘well-run’ club down the road

This guy should be farmed out to help people who cannot sleep at night, surely the most tedious stuck in the past turd the world has ever seen. So what if we do go down, we will have 40 million of extra talent to help us go again. Who knows? Who thought hudds and Brighton would stay up?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Same old same old from you.

I certainly think we will struggle, but who predicted 90 points last season?

There are a lot of under rated players at City and a style and system that can get us points even when we have little possession.. so we will see

At least we won’t be risking the clubs future gambling and if we go down we won’t have to have a fire sale like the ‘well-run’ club down the road
    ��exactly, they are right in the doo doo down west. Have they just let a player they spent 20 million on 7 months ago, go on loan whilst still paying half his wages. That’s how to run a club

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Which club do you follow/support?
    Think the answer is anyone who is up against Cardiff City

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    I don't see this obsession with "PL Experience". Football is football. There are just players better at it in the premier league.

As long as we have a squad capable of fighting and grinding out enough points to survive, then I don't care what experience that squad has.

We defied belief last season, so hopefully we're on a roll and can do it again.

To get experience in the PL you've got to play in it. So somewhere along the line, there are going to be players with no PL experience playing in the PL. I'm sure that when Man U signed Ronaldo there were no cries of "he hasn't got PL experience".

There isn't much of a gap between the bottom 8 PL teams and the top 6 Championship teams either.

Yes, we'll be beaten by the likes of Chelsea, Man U and Man City (maybe ), but we may also hold our own against teams like Bournemouth, Brighton, Newcastle etc.