+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Danny Drinkwater?

Danny Drinkwater?

We’ve had him on loan before, he didn’t make many starts for Chelsea last year, and he’s been rumoured with Palace.

Re: Danny Drinkwater?

Absolutely no chance we’d be able to sign him. Won the league a couple of years ago and I imagine he’s on mega bucks at Chelsea. Even palace seems too much of a drop down for him in my eyes.

The Sun reckon it'll cost £11m for the pleasure of taking him on loan for the season...

I think he's another player who has risen above his talent. He requires the presence of real stars to be able to shine and we can't offer him that.

I'd rather go for the Bournemouth lads if we have the choice, or buy a couple of top Championship players

Quote Originally Posted by *** G L O V E S *** View Post
    The Sun reckon it'll cost £11m for the pleasure of taking him on loan for the season...

He must be way down the pecking order at Chelsea. There was talk of Loftus Cheek going on loan again.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think he's another player who has risen above his talent. He requires the presence of real stars to be able to shine and we can't offer him that.

I'd rather go for the Bournemouth lads if we have the choice, or buy a couple of top Championship players
    I agree 100%, I don't think he'd add anything, we have enough combative players, we need creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I agree 100%, I don't think he'd add anything, we have enough combative players, we need creativity.
    I don’t think there’s any chance Warnock will go for it , but haven’t we got a creative player already in Tomlin ? Got to be worth a go rather than spending millions on a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    He must be way down the pecking order at Chelsea. There was talk of Loftus Cheek going on loan again.
    Loftus ,yes please ,he look good.