+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I see our new Foreign Secretary is already.....................................

I see our new Foreign Secretary is already.....................................

winning friends and influencing people abroad/emulating his predecessor (delete where appropriate).

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-wife-in-china

Re: I see our new Foreign Secretary is already.....................................

Incredible blunder ,his wife must have been soooo impressed, lol.

Re: I see our new Foreign Secretary is already.....................................

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    winning friends and influencing people abroad/emulating his predecessor (delete where appropriate).

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-wife-in-china
    I'm sure that Sludge will be along shortly saying - "It's interesting because it's a Conservative MP and a chance for some pathetic points scoring" as a response to the OP as he's not a hypocrite at all is he??

A lot of Asian cultures stigmatise local girls who marry foreigners.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A lot of Asian cultures stigmatise local girls who marry foreigners.
    Well she is a right Hunt now

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I'm sure that Sludge will be along shortly saying - "It's interesting because it's a Conservative MP and a chance for some pathetic points scoring" as a response to the OP as he's not a hypocrite at all is he??
    Come on sludge where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well she is a right Hunt now
    Many view females who reject local males as an insult to local culture, so it's probably not a good idea to rub it in their faces by telling them that you've got one of theirs.