+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: mourinho playing the media

Unhappy mourinho playing the media

I reckon old Jose is wanting out with a large payday, it's almost deliberate, he knows he will not win anything, with some of the expensive recruitments he's accumulated. And, of course it's not his fault. so lets play the media game.

Re: mourinho playing the media

He's a bluffer. He has the charisma of a dead fish.

I hope his next job is at Anfield.

Quote Originally Posted by springer blue View Post
    I reckon old Jose is wanting out with a large payday, it's almost deliberate, he knows he will not win anything, with some of the expensive recruitments he's accumulated. And, of course it's not his fault. so lets play the media game.
    I'm not surprised he wants out, wiv Warnocks and his mighty barmy army approaching .

International

You cannot blame him. after all, it's NEVER his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You cannot blame him. after all, it's NEVER his fault.
    During his first stint at Chelsea I thought he was refreshingly honest, engaging and quite funny. Even his arrogance was enduring. He has however become the most odious, boring and charmless shit in the football universe.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    During his first stint at Chelsea I thought he was refreshingly honest, engaging and quite funny. Even his arrogance was enduring. He has however become the most odious, boring and charmless shit in the football universe.
    His schtick was annoying at times, funny at times. But after he piled into the ambulance service after the Cech head injury at Reading I've thought he's nothing but a selfish narrow-eyed c**t. Making snide comments about Wenger is one thing but this was something else.

I was amazed that there was so little blow-back, which sums up priorities I guess.