+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: And another twentieth place prediction!

And another twentieth place prediction!

Re: And another twentieth place prediction!

Happy Days ........ Yet another poster for the Changing room wall

More inspiration for us to stay up.
    Spedger

I think it's a well-written article though - and an acknowledgement as to how pivotal Ralls has become.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What it boils down to is - which 3 clubs could finish below City ? Maybe Huddersfield, and that's unlikely..

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I think it's a well-written article though - and an acknowledgement as to how pivotal Ralls has become.
    It is well written and it must be the norm for promoted teams to be favourites for relegation unless you spend the kind of cash Wolves and Fulham have. By comparison our transfer business has been decent but not earth shattering.

I think difference in quality between the sides about 10th-20th will be minimal and a few decent results can see you make massive strides up the table or a poor run I.e. the Jacks can see you dragged in.

Sod ‘em
    Most had us down for no more than 15th last year. If we only do half as well this year and gain 7 places, I’ll take 13th

A well written piece.

The ignorance in some of the comments below are frustrating, especially those about discipline, when we only had 1 red card last season, equal best in the league & the 6th best overall record in the league (unlike dirty Wolves & Fulham with 4 reds)

I agree that it's a decent article and, let's face it, if we were, say, Huddersfield fans we'd all be saying Cardiff would finish bottom - I've no problem with predictions like that if, unlike that jack last week, they are genuine and not "banter".

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    A well written piece.

The ignorance in some of the comments below are frustrating, especially those about discipline, when we only had 1 red card last season, equal best in the league & the 6th best overall record in the league (unlike dirty Wolves & Fulham with 4 reds)
    That’s what the Warnock stereotype gives you unfortunately, when the reality is different.

Also think the Bennett challenge in the Man City game, which would probably be one of the only City games most premier league fans would have watched, didn’t help.