+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Warnock will always be found wanting at this level

Re: Warnock will always be found wanting at this level

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    The Rhondda lot will be chirping up now, it’s not like you’re having many bites on here is it?!
    Ok, so I don’t upset the Rhondda lot you can substitute Rhondda with Bridgend, Merthyr, Aberdare, Barry.etc

I mean it’s not like you’ve got to sell them Burnley or Huddersfield ffs

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    The Rhondda is a beautiful place I’ll have you know
    You’ve obviously never been there

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Ok, so I don’t upset the Rhondda lot you can substitute Rhondda with Bridgend, Merthyr, Aberdare, Barry.etc

I mean it’s not like you’ve got to sell them Burnley or Huddersfield ffs
    To be fair though. Merthyr is like Las Vegas compared to the Rhondda & Aberdare.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    To be fair though. Merthyr is like Las Vegas compared to the Rhondda & Aberdare.
    Disneyland would be more apt. Have you seen that Trago Mills? Good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    This place is now an echo chamber. Anyone with an opposing view, no matter how well thought out or constructed, will be accused of

1) Being a WUM
    2) Being a troll
    3) No longer being a good poster
    4) Being obsessed
    5) Being a Swansea fan.
    Some would argue that making over 3k posts on the messageboard of a club you have not supported for around 5 years usually of a negative nature, no matter how well thought out or constructed could be construed by some as...... 4) Being obsessed.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Some would argue that making over 3k posts on the messageboard of a club you have not supported for around 5 years usually of a negative nature, no matter how well thought out or constructed could be construed by some as...... 4) Being obsessed.
    qed

Why is everyone answering this prick he is just trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Why is everyone answering this prick he is just trolling
    qed II

qed
    I thought so. You seem to be in No Man's Land to me. When others walked away you carried on watching the Red Army you profess to despise. Now it seems you are Josey Wales, the last of the true hold-outs when most others have given up. I am sure you get respect from both camps.

I thought so. You seem to be in No Man's Land to me. When others walked away you carried on watching the Red Army you profess to despise. Now it seems you are Josey Wales, the last of the true hold-outs when most others have given up. I am sure you get respect from both camps.
    Who says I want respect? And what's the problem with me making observations on here - do you really want an echo chamber?

Who says I want respect? And what's the problem with me making observations on here - do you really want an echo chamber?
    I don't think you are in charge of the first point. No difficulty with observations and debate. My observation was that there was evidence that you demonstrated an obsessive tendency given that the nature of the majority of your posts were against the hierarchy of a football club you have been at pains to point out you no longer support, which ticked the box on point 4 of your list. I made no comment on 1-3 and 5 but if you think that's enough for a QED then that's your observation I suppose.

Have you found those links yet BIS?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Have you found those links yet BIS?
    Never going to happen. Like Croesy going on a diet.

I don't think you are in charge of the first point. No difficulty with observations and debate. My observation was that there was evidence that you demonstrated an obsessive tendency given that the nature of the majority of your posts were against the hierarchy of a football club you have been at pains to point out you no longer support, which ticked the box on point 4 of your list. I made no comment on 1-3 and 5 but if you think that's enough for a QED then that's your observation I suppose.
    What percentage of my posts are against the hierarchy of the football club? A hierarchy that you (I mean the Royal You) criticise when losing?

I said "Who says I want respect?" You said you don't think I am in charge of that point. Are you really stupid because I am fairly certain I decide what I want and what I don't want.

You obviously struggle coping with viewpoints that differ from yours, ergo, you enjoy echo chambers.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Never going to happen. Like Croesy going on a diet.
    Jamieccfc - I can't read your posts for the simple reason you are on ignore. However, I don't believe that deflecting the post from the points made in the OP is a good idea because that is the very definition of trolling.

What percentage of my posts are against the hierarchy of the football club? A hierarchy that you (I mean the Royal You) criticise when losing?

I said "Who says I want respect?" You said you don't think I am in charge of that point. Are you really stupid because I am fairly certain I decide what I want and what I don't want.

You obviously struggle coping with viewpoints that differ from yours, ergo, you enjoy echo chambers.
    Apologies - You are obviously right that you manage your need for respect. I meant that people give it rather than receive it and you have no control over the level of respect you earn for the posts you have made. I am really stupid but it would appear a little less sensitive than some!

Apologies - You are obviously right that you manage your need for respect. I meant that people give it rather than receive it and you have no control over the level of respect you earn for the posts you have made. I am really stupid but it would appear a little less sensitive than some!
    Oh, you are very sensitive. As can be seen by your angst in a thread where someone has shown an opinion that is different from yours. It seems you post here to get respect (you must do, seeing as it is the main pathetic thrust of your retorts here), can't you get respect in your normal day-to-day life?

Oh, you are very sensitive. As can be seen by your angst in a thread where someone has shown an opinion that is different from yours. It seems you post here to get respect (you must do, seeing as it is the main pathetic thrust of your retorts here), can't you get respect in your normal day-to-day life?
    A little intemperate. What was the opinion you are referencing other than I think you are an obsessive?

Jamieccfc - I can't read your posts for the simple reason you are on ignore. However, I don't believe that deflecting the post from the points made in the OP is a good idea because that is the very definition of trolling.
    You still haven’t answered the question (someone who’s not on bis ignore please quote)

I believe warnock has earned his right to see us through the entire season no matter what obviously I have my concerns but will just enjoy the ride

A little intemperate. What was the opinion you are referencing other than I think you are an obsessive?
    I have referenced the OP, and how quickly those who had a differing view went to "WUM" mode instead of countering his argument - he made points I agree with by the way, and it is refreshing to see some realism on here.

You decided to butt in, as is your style, with an attempt to disqualify anything I say with a post count and a factually incorrect statement about how most of those posts are anti-Cardiff. You are, in my opinion, trying to deflect the main subject in this thread and that could be construed as trolling.

Here's where you get the final word.

This place is now an echo chamber. Anyone with an opposing view, no matter how well thought out or constructed, will be accused of

1) Being a WUM
    2) Being a troll
    3) No longer being a good poster

4) Being obsessed
    5) Being a Swansea fan.
    The Badly Ironed Brain has spoken. Take heed.

I have referenced the OP, and how quickly those who had a differing view went to "WUM" mode instead of countering his argument - he made points I agree with by the way, and it is refreshing to see some realism on here.

You decided to butt in, as is your style, with an attempt to disqualify anything I say with a post count and a factually incorrect statement about how most of those posts are anti-Cardiff. You are, in my opinion, trying to deflect the main subject in this thread and that could be construed as trolling.

Here's where you get the final word.
    Thanks.

Construe away but there is a danger that anyone having an opposing view to you, no matter how well thought out or constructed, will be accused of

2) Being a troll

When people like BIS start posting in support, you know that the OP is in severe trouble. No doubt both these idiots were prediciting that City would be 'down by Christmas' last year as well.

Simply creating this thread was a dick move. Clickbait title designed to cause controversy while the OP sits at his computer masturbating furiously. Troll. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    When people like BIS start posting in support, you know that the OP is in severe trouble. No doubt both these idiots were prediciting that City would be 'down by Christmas' last year as well.
    If you can find a post where I predicted Cardiff will be down by Christmas last season, then I'll give you a coconut.