+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Warnock will always be found wanting at this level

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warnock will always be found wanting at this level

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    No you were banned for life from there if you cast your mind back.
    Incorrect. The person who everyone kept accusing of being Henry Hill on there was not in fact me.

You were banned yourself last week for being your usual self so let’s not get all high and mighty now there’s a good chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Just out of interest how would you have spent the £27M the NW has so far?

Which Premiership players would you have signed ? You can name as many as you like as long as the gross Transfermarkt value doesn't exceed £27M

Two other things to consider, the players you pick know they're coming into a relegation fight & you have to sell living in South Wales to each.
    Cardiff is a superb city to live. It’s not like we are making them live in the Rhondda.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Cardiff is a superb city to live. It’s not like we are making them live in the Rhondda.
    The Rhondda lot will be chirping up now, it’s not like you’re having many bites on here is it?!

The Rhondda is a beautiful place I’ll have you know

Can’t attract premier league players, always been found wanting at this level.

No time for sentiment should have thanked him in the summer and wished him on his way.

We will be relegated by Xmas with the current squad.
    You are absolutely correct. The season starts off with games against some clubs that people see as strugglers. I can't see a win this side of Guy Fawkes Night.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    The Rhondda lot will be chirping up now, it’s not like you’re having many bites on here is it?!
    Ok, so I don’t upset the Rhondda lot you can substitute Rhondda with Bridgend, Merthyr, Aberdare, Barry.etc

I mean it’s not like you’ve got to sell them Burnley or Huddersfield ffs

Ok, so I don’t upset the Rhondda lot you can substitute Rhondda with Bridgend, Merthyr, Aberdare, Barry.etc

I mean it’s not like you’ve got to sell them Burnley or Huddersfield ffs
    To be fair though. Merthyr is like Las Vegas compared to the Rhondda & Aberdare.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    The Rhondda is a beautiful place I’ll have you know
    You’ve obviously never been there

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    To be fair though. Merthyr is like Las Vegas compared to the Rhondda & Aberdare.
    Disneyland would be more apt. Have you seen that Trago Mills? Good grief.

Why is everyone answering this prick he is just trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Why is everyone answering this prick he is just trolling
    qed II

Have you found those links yet BIS?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Have you found those links yet BIS?
    Never going to happen. Like Croesy going on a diet.

Never going to happen. Like Croesy going on a diet.
    Jamieccfc - I can't read your posts for the simple reason you are on ignore. However, I don't believe that deflecting the post from the points made in the OP is a good idea because that is the very definition of trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Jamieccfc - I can't read your posts for the simple reason you are on ignore. However, I don't believe that deflecting the post from the points made in the OP is a good idea because that is the very definition of trolling.
    You still haven’t answered the question (someone who’s not on bis ignore please quote)

I believe warnock has earned his right to see us through the entire season no matter what obviously I have my concerns but will just enjoy the ride

When people like BIS start posting in support, you know that the OP is in severe trouble. No doubt both these idiots were prediciting that City would be 'down by Christmas' last year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    When people like BIS start posting in support, you know that the OP is in severe trouble. No doubt both these idiots were prediciting that City would be 'down by Christmas' last year as well.
    If you can find a post where I predicted Cardiff will be down by Christmas last season, then I'll give you a coconut.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    If you can find a post where I predicted Cardiff will be down by Christmas last season, then I'll give you a coconut.
    Posts can be found where u were predicting no professional football club in Cardiff.😂😂😂😂

Oh forgot im on the ignore list.🤣

Simply creating this thread was a dick move. Clickbait title designed to cause controversy while the OP sits at his computer masturbating furiously. Troll. Plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Simply creating this thread was a dick move. Clickbait title designed to cause controversy while the OP sits at his computer masturbating furiously. Troll. Plain and simple.
    Vivid imagination, and a little disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Probably explains why he needs a pair of tweezers.

I think a lot of the new fans will "Be found wanting", as well, as they troop out with 20 minutes to go.

Very much the opinion of a mercenary, but I guess that's the way of football now. I do think you've been a tad harsh on Neil, but you're also right by nearly everyones own admission that the squad as it is, will most likely not be good enough. Whether Neil has or hasn't been fortuitous in previous spells in the top flight and have a fair crack is up for debate. However, as a club we owe him the first half of the season at the very least, not sacking him now. The squad did tremendous things last season, and who knows, maybe there's another rabbit in the hat ? Some people on here need to get a grip mind, the truth hurts sometimes.

As a side note, if the suggested wage cap has actually been implemented to save the club from killing itself, then I suspect this is by far and away the biggest stumbling block. Quality players will live and work anywhere (see Huddersfield and Burnley) when paid enough, I think the likelihood is that our wage cap is restricting the quality of players we can buy.

Can’t attract premier league players, always been found wanting at this level.

No time for sentiment should have thanked him in the summer and wished him on his way.

We will be relegated by Xmas with the current squad.
    I'm the resident wum here.

F#ck off with your nonsense.

I agree with the original poster in some way - I don't think NW will keep us in the PL.

If we had changed manager and brought in more resources I think we may well have been able to complete.

However, I'm happy the NW is staying and that we'll go down in a blaze of non-glory ( It's the Cardiff way ).

Does that make me any of the 1-5?