+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: English defence league , fashion gods

Heisenberg

Re: English defence league , fashion gods

Who had 'deflect' in the Gluey bingo? Please step up and collect your prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Who had 'deflect' in the Gluey bingo? Please step up and collect your prize.
    He really is an embarrassment. There's a quote that springs to mind, probably Churchill or something, that says stupid people are the hardest to argue with as they never realise when they're beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He really is an embarrassment. There's a quote that springs to mind, probably Churchill or something, that says stupid people are the hardest to argue with as they never realise when they're beaten.
    You can say whatever you like, but Trump Russia Collusion will never be a thing, no matter how hard you try to believe it. You're a spreader of fake news and probably my favourite poster

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was bowing to the superior knowledge of the Texas Governor, he obviously sees merit in those words relavent to the world today.
    It's been proved that it wasn't "superior knowledge" though hasn't it - all the Governor was doing was lying or showing he hadn't researched what he was putting into the public domain well enough. Tell me would you have put that Churchill message on here if Abbott was a Democrat? You are as politically biased, if not more so, as the rest of us, no matter how much you try to portray yourself as a neutral observer.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's been proved that it wasn't "superior knowledge" though hasn't it - all the Governor was doing was lying or showing he hadn't researched what he was putting into the public domain well enough. Tell me would you have put that Churchill message on here if Abbott was a Democrat? You are as politically biased, if not more so, as the rest of us, no matter how much you try to portray yourself as a neutral observer.
    I have to respectfully disagree with you Bob. You guys are always attacking the messenger while ignoring the message. What the governor is saying is the anti-fascists are fascists. If we can agree on Churchill's definition; totalitarian objectives, secret police, engrossing offices of Government with magistrates and courts under the control of the executive, domestic spies and informants, outcome that leaves the masses without influence upon their country’s destinies and without any independent figures apart from the official classes, then it follows that we have a form of fascism.

I could elaborate further, but there are too many slippery chancers on here who I can't be bothered engaging with anymore, so I will leave to the antagonists to fit the pieces together by themselves. In the meantime, take note of the definition above and the kinds of people who would fit those roles. As for myself, I will be remaining firmly on the fence until I have the full facts of the matter at hand. I don't want to follow lardy's example where he prematurely shot his bolt, and now he's acting like a grouchy old man

Morons who don’t know what book is about calling shop keeper Jew Hater

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...n-13040136.amp

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Morons who don’t know what book is about calling shop keeper Jew Hater

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.m...n-13040136.amp
    Somebody recommended this programme on 5 Live yesterday, so I decided to watch it;-

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80994804

I wouldn't say it was a real eye opener, because it confirmed a few half thoughts I'd already had, but, to my surprise, it left me feeling quite hopeful about things. Most of the people she talked to came across as pretty sad, social inadequates who crumbled under questioning as the implications of what they were proposing and following were pointed out to them - as much as I started watching wanting to hate these characters, I found I was unable to do so.

On the other hand, there was a born into money entitled bastard who appeared in it for about a minute as he proclaimed that he and people like him were born to rule who came across as a real piece of work - people like him are the real enemy, not the saddos who get taken in by his bollox.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Somebody recommended this programme on 5 Live yesterday, so I decided to watch it;-

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80994804

I wouldn't say it was a real eye opener, because it confirmed a few half thoughts I'd already had, but, to my surprise, it left me feeling quite hopeful about things. Most of the people she talked to came across as pretty sad, social inadequates who crumbled under questioning as the implications of what they were proposing and following were pointed out to them - as much as I started watching wanting to hate these characters, I found I was unable to do so.

On the other hand, there was a born into money entitled bastard who appeared in it for about a minute as he proclaimed that he and people like him were born to rule who came across as a real piece of work - people like him are the real enemy, not the saddos who get taken in by his bollox.

Cheers TOBW I will watch that. I saw something similar where this UK comedian of Asian descent went to see this white supermacist Nazi type in the Deep South. I started watching it thinking what a complete areaehole but by the end I felt a bit sorry for him. He seemed a decent family man trying to do his best for his kids and seemed more ignorant as opposed to hateful.

As you say it’s the entitled bastards manipulating it are the real dangerous ones.