+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anyone translate this link - Negrado for 3 million ?

Re: Can anyone translate this link - Negrado for 3 million ?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Modest transfer fee, but, if that wage figure is correct, I make it he's on something like £70 grand a week - I'd be surprised, and a bit disappointed, if there was anything to this - it would be a 2013 type signing.
    No.

If we sign him it will be on the clubs terms. Everything else is just speculation

Us as fans have to trust that the economics are being handled appropriately because we have little insight as to the true machinations

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I doubt that if what Des is saying is right - can't see any of the four newcomers being on that much.
    None of our players are on more than Bruno & Bruno was on £24k / week last season, the majority were on 1/2 of that or less, there has been a lot of salary adjustments over the summer but only to square players towards a standard single rate. I don't know what Bruno is now on (Keith might be better placed on this) but it's no-where near £35k per week, in fact I'd say not £25k / week.

I'm not including any bonuses in that, as I don't think that's in the public domain for individuals.

For info 2 of the highest earners on the books are Pilkington & O'Keefe!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

No wonder why Neil wants to get rid then and why we haven’t had too many takers for them on a permanent basis, unless they’re willing to drop their salary.

None of our players are on more than Bruno & Bruno was on £24k / week last season, the majority were on 1/2 of that or less, there has been a lot of salary adjustments over the summer but only to square players towards a standard single rate. I don't know what Bruno is now on (Keith might be better placed on this) but it's no-where near £35k per week, in fact I'd say not £25k / week.

I'm not including any bonuses in that, as I don't think that's in the public domain for individuals.

Little wonder we got into such a financial mess in the years following our previous relegation from the Premier. Both players concerned were signed years ago. Obviously not their fault but indicative of how the club was run back then and how much more professional it is nowadays.

By way of comparison Negredo's transfer fee and wages (if £70k pw) would be less than half the amount we were willing to pay for the Deeney transfer fee alone. (Allegedly )

Quote Originally Posted by gillsam View Post
    LATEST NEWS

Do not send from Fatih Terim!
    Football Alvaro Negredo surprise bidder - Besiktas news
    3 million euros from Cardiff City to Alvaro Negredo
    Alvaro Negredo is looking again to the island road ... Besiktas wants to eliminate the high cost of the Spanish player wants Cardiff City ... Premier League's new team is preparing to make an offer of 3 million euros Kartal. If the transfer takes place, the Black-and-White will make money and get rid of the cost of Negredo
    06.08.2018 - 01:41 | Update: 06.08.2018 - 01:42
    football
    negredo
    In Besiktas where alternative names such as Mario Mandzukic and Mario Gomez are in possession for the goal transfer, Alvaro Negredo's team's departure was tied to the leadership of his administration, a new development that made the faces laugh ...

The Spanish striker who earned 4.3 million euros a year from the Black and White club turned out to be on the agenda of Cardiff City's new team of Premier League ... Negredo's Manchester City and Middlesbrough period, as well as past giants like Real Madrid, Valencia and Sevilla Cardiff officials know that they will wear Besiktas's gate this week ... Knowing that managers of the Welsh Club wanting to transfer Negredo are planning to make an offer of 3 million Euros. Black-and-white people will accept this figure immediately in case of official blackout, Besiktas administration will thus save both Negredo's money and the bonservisiyle money.
    If nothing else, I enjoyed reading the translation.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    If nothing else, I enjoyed reading the translation.
    Its written in the classic cave drawing writings of the seventh century Orkhon Turkic .

Let me translate further ¥₩₩₩¥₩《~~`⊙¿

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    https://www.haberturk.com/cardiff-te...o-2090821-spor

Not sure what he’s like now, but I thought he was superb when I saw him come on as sub for ManCity at the CCS

Real threat in the air

Not like we are in a position to be fussy !
    LeADeR Tim!

Turkish paper to CCMB to WoL to Daily Mirror .... thank feck they have forums to monitor for news!

LeADeR Tim!

Turkish paper to CCMB to WoL to Daily Mirror .... thank feck they have forums to monitor for news!
    Yes, this story is utter bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Yes, this story is utter bollocks.
    Or
    Evet, bu hikaye tamamen bollocks

LeADeR Tim!

Actually picked it up off Twitter.
    No real research done !

He's a gonner from Besiktas by the looks of it, the new admin need to create some cash flow & he's been left out of their Europa league squad.

My understanding is that all of the contract signings this season were to bring the players up to the same salary as Manga, reported as £24k / week, so a drop from £72k to £24k is very unlikely.

With the likes of Burnley, Brighton & Huddersfield paying a standard £35k / week, I can see why NW has said our wage bill will be 1/2 of Huddersfield and also why he's struggling to get players interested.
    You’re wrong about wage structure, I’ve seEn fRoM a veRy rEliaBle site that ToMliN is on £30,000 plus per week