+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone translate this link - Negrado for 3 million ?

Can anyone translate this link - Negrado for 3 million ?

https://www.haberturk.com/cardiff-te...o-2090821-spor

Not sure what he’s like now, but I thought he was superb when I saw him come on as sub for ManCity at the CCS

Real threat in the air

Not like we are in a position to be fussy !

Re: Can anyone translate this link - Negrado for 3 million ?

LATEST NEWS

Do not send from Fatih Terim!
    Football Alvaro Negredo surprise bidder - Besiktas news
    3 million euros from Cardiff City to Alvaro Negredo
    Alvaro Negredo is looking again to the island road ... Besiktas wants to eliminate the high cost of the Spanish player wants Cardiff City ... Premier League's new team is preparing to make an offer of 3 million euros Kartal. If the transfer takes place, the Black-and-White will make money and get rid of the cost of Negredo
    06.08.2018 - 01:41 | Update: 06.08.2018 - 01:42
    football
    negredo
    In Besiktas where alternative names such as Mario Mandzukic and Mario Gomez are in possession for the goal transfer, Alvaro Negredo's team's departure was tied to the leadership of his administration, a new development that made the faces laugh ...

The Spanish striker who earned 4.3 million euros a year from the Black and White club turned out to be on the agenda of Cardiff City's new team of Premier League ... Negredo's Manchester City and Middlesbrough period, as well as past giants like Real Madrid, Valencia and Sevilla Cardiff officials know that they will wear Besiktas's gate this week ... Knowing that managers of the Welsh Club wanting to transfer Negredo are planning to make an offer of 3 million Euros. Black-and-white people will accept this figure immediately in case of official blackout, Besiktas administration will thus save both Negredo's money and the bonservisiyle money.

3 million euros from Cardiff City to Alvaro Negredo
    Alvaro Negredo is looking again to the island road ... Besiktas wants to eliminate the high cost of the Spanish player wants Cardiff City ... Premier League's new team is preparing to make an offer of 3 million euros Kartal. If the transfer takes place, the Black-and-White will make money and get rid of the cost of Negredo
    06.08.2018 - 01:41 | Update:06.08.2018 - 01:42

Modest transfer fee, but, if that wage figure is correct, I make it he's on something like £70 grand a week - I'd be surprised, and a bit disappointed, if there was anything to this - it would be a 2013 type signing.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Modest transfer fee, but, if that wage figure is correct, I make it he's on something like £70 grand a week - I'd be surprised, and a bit disappointed, if there was anything to this - it would be a 2013 type signing.

May not necessarily be that we are prepared to pay that wage. If he’s been pushed aside and wants to play in the prem maybe he’ll take a cut in salary ?

Also, what other options do we have ?

Seems strikers are thin on the ground and overpriced.

Struggling to think of suitable options.

Winnal or Kodija maybe, but both would command serious fees.

Wasn’t impressed by many of the ‘target men’ last season in the Championship

A Rotherham fan I know reckoned Izzy Brown was superb for them in the Championship, but he did little at Brighton last year and would Chelsea let him come to us ?
    He’s 6 ft according to some sites and he’s quick

Lethal in front of goal

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    May not necessarily be that we are prepared to pay that wage. If he’s been pushed aside and wants to play in the prem maybe he’ll take a cut in salary ?

Also, what other options do we have ?

Seems strikers are thin on the ground and overpriced.

Struggling to think of suitable options.

Winnal or Kodija maybe, but both would command serious fees.

Wasn’t impressed by many of the ‘target men’ last season in the Championship

A Rotherham fan I know reckoned Izzy Brown was superb for them in the Championship, but he did little at Brighton last year and would Chelsea let him come to us ?
    He’s 6 ft according to some sites and he’s quick
    I'm not as up on European club football as I was when I was City's Football Manager researcher, but Negredo is headline type player who everyone in the world of football would be aware of. Last summer Brighton managed to sign a player from a side relegated from the Bundesliga (Pascal Gross of Inglestad) for a reported sum of £3 million and he is widely acknowledged to have played a leading part in keeping them up. We've not shopped in the most expensive market in the domestic game (players from the Premier League), but we have in the second most (British players from the Championship) and it would be good to get some evidence that we were at least looking in the cheaper European market where Bobby Reid and Josh Murphy type players could have, in all likelihood, been bought for quite a bit less than we paid - I accept that the risk you run is not knowing how such players would adapt to the British game and how well or otherwise they and their family would settle over here.

As far as loaning young players from big clubs are concerned, we play in an unfashionable, unsexy way and have a "Marmite" manager - my guess is that there would be quite a reluctance on many club's part to letting their bright young things come to Cardiff to play under Neil Warnock.

I'm not as up on European club football as I was when I was City's Football Manager researcher, but Negredo is headline type player who everyone in the world of football would be aware of. Last summer Brighton managed to sign a player from a side relegated from the Bundesliga (Pascal Gross of Inglestad) for a reported sum of £3 million and he is widely acknowledged to have played a leading part in keeping them up. We've not shopped in the most expensive market in the domestic game (players from the Premier League), but we have in the second most (British players from the Championship) and it would be good to get some evidence that we were at least looking in the cheaper European market where Bobby Reid and Josh Murphy type players could have, in all likelihood, been bought for quite a bit less than we paid - I accept that the risk you run is not knowing how such players would adapt to the British game and how well or otherwise they and their family would settle over here.

As far as loaning young players from big clubs are concerned, we play in an unfashionable, unsexy way and have a "Marmite" manager - my guess is that there would be quite a reluctance on many club's part to letting their bright young things come to Cardiff to play under Neil Warnock.
    I'm disappointed we haven't made any use whatsoever of the foreign market this summer Bob. Like you say there are some real gems to be found there for a fraction of the cost.

Couple of interesting items:
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...lencia-9421097

"In October 2015, after criticising manager Nuno Espírito Santo's choice of tactics, Negredo was completely ostracized"

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Couple of interesting items:
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...lencia-9421097

"In October 2015, after criticising manager Nuno Espírito Santo's choice of tactics, Negredo was completely ostracized"
    He's one of us, get him in!

I seriously can't see him coming here, unless it's a loan. His wages would be massive.

Negredo would be a massive boost to the team.

Assuming wages aren't a problem, by that I mean that he is happy to take a pay cut and not undermine our ethos of living within our means, for him to be a success here depends how hungry he is.

I don't see anything wrong with a player being unhappy about not playing a certain way. Also, he could well suit our style and would get his fair share of the ball as we would be looking to get it to him as soon as.

He's a gonner from Besiktas by the looks of it, the new admin need to create some cash flow & he's been left out of their Europa league squad.

My understanding is that all of the contract signings this season were to bring the players up to the same salary as Manga, reported as £24k / week, so a drop from £72k to £24k is very unlikely.

With the likes of Burnley, Brighton & Huddersfield paying a standard £35k / week, I can see why NW has said our wage bill will be 1/2 of Huddersfield and also why he's struggling to get players interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    He's a gonner from Besiktas by the looks of it, the new admin need to create some cash flow & he's been left out of their Europa league squad.

My understanding is that all of the contract signings this season were to bring the players up to the same salary as Manga, reported as £24k / week, so a drop from £72k to £24k is very unlikely.

With the likes of Burnley, Brighton & Huddersfield paying a standard £35k / week, I can see why NW has said our wage bill will be 1/2 of Huddersfield and also why he's struggling to get players interested.
    It's a shame our window closes 3 weeks before everyone else, otherwise we might be in a position to offer Besiktas a loan fee and £24k/week to come here but they'll probably hold off until they get a better offer.

We aren't going to pay anywhere near 70k a week.

No chance would we take those wages on and I wouldn't want us to entertain it even as a year deal. If the initial fee is low as reported you can rationalise the outlay as a whole over the year as even being decent value but such differences in what certain squad members earn wouldn't do team spirit any good.

There is an awful lot of chatter on Turkish twitter pages about this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Lethal in front of goal
    But what's he like either side of it?

I think you will find that all our players wages increased quite significantly when we got promoted!

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    I think you will find that all our players wages increased quite significantly when we got promoted!
    Judging from the fact we couldn't afford Alfred N'Diaye, I don't think they've increased as significantly as has been made out!

Heisenberg

"quite significantly" - how much is that in pounds?

As a guess I reckon that quite a few of our players will be on £35/40k a week!

Some alarm bells, but we need to strengthen our attack and this guy was absolutely quality at his peak.
    I wouldn't be completely against this for 3 million.

Gives us a quality target man option if the counter attacking plan A doesn't work

As a guess I reckon that quite a few of our players will be on £35/40k a week!
    I doubt that if what Des is saying is right - can't see any of the four newcomers being on that much.

We may not be paying that wage,he could come on a lower wage with larger bonuses

Its also not unheard of for selling clubs to pay a portion of wages to help push an unwanted player out of the door