Anyone worth a cheeky bid ?

Re: Newcastle Player Dispute

Shelvey 🙏

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Shelvey ��

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...oing-to-happen

See comments from previous threads, my man at St.Georges told me that Newcastle have really serious cash flow problems. The Mitrovic money basically went into paying creditors, they couldn't afford to buy Rondon & so had to do the loan deal.

As much as I detest him, I think Shelvey the player would be perfect for us (cue fees & salary comments). Looks like Matt Ritchie, was going to Bournemouth, then Stoke, then Middlesboro is also a victim of the Toon's financial mis-management. £15M .... Thursday evening could be worth a watch this time!

They have fifty one thousand there every week! how can they be in financial difficulties?

Mike Ashley has made billions from business so I can't see him running NUFC any differently. Anyone could operate that club at a profit.

You get the feeling that they will struggle this year, with their only hope is retaining the manager.

Shelvey would be excellent for us. Can’t see it though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    They have fifty one thousand there every week! how can they be in financial difficulties?

Mike Ashley has made billions from business so I can't see him running NUFC any differently. Anyone could operate that club at a profit.
    Ashley hasn't put money in for some time, they've made a net profit on player sales since 2016 of £45M and he's still trying to offload the club. There is something questionable under the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...oing-to-happen

See comments from previous threads, my man at St.Georges told me that Newcastle have really serious cash flow problems. The Mitrovic money basically went into paying creditors, they couldn't afford to buy Rondon & so had to do the loan deal.

As much as I detest him, I think Shelvey the player would be perfect for us (cue fees & salary comments). Looks like Matt Ritchie, was going to Bournemouth, then Stoke, then Middlesboro is also a victim of the Toon's financial mis-management. £15M .... Thursday evening could be worth a watch this time!
    Thursday afternoon, the window closes at 5pm

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Thursday afternoon, the window closes at 5pm
    Thanks for reminding.

Quote Originally Posted by I'll give you the Malky!! View Post
    Anyone worth a cheeky bid ?
    Absolutely. Probably just go around in circles though. .

There’s always 1 crisis club.
    This time it’s Newcastle.

Just need 2 more 👍

We need to avoid being one of them through getting our expectations to high and putting pressure on players and manager.

A win or 2 early in will be a big help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    There’s always 1 crisis club.
    This time it’s Newcastle.

Just need 2 more ��

We need to avoid being one of them through getting our expectations to high and putting pressure on players and manager.

A win or 2 early in will be a big help.