Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
I agree with this. I find it hard be critical of Warnock as he's earned enough grace at this club to still be a legend even if we don't even get a point next season, however (yes the inevitable however) it's like we have Jacob Rees-Mogg running our transfer policy with our absolute refusal to look beyond these shores for any players. The type of midfielders that would improve us are churned out on the continent for fun and we could strengthen our midfield as it is at present with very little expenditure.

lf you had offered me Huddlestone the last time we went up I would have bit your hand off but now I'd say no thanks.

If we are struggling to meet the valuation of players who can fit into our squads with "premier league experience" and we insist on being the Brexit banner club then I wish we would use the funds to pick off young gems like Tom Bayliss at Coventry. We should have done that last time with players like Callum Wilson and Keiran Trippier.

I also would like to see us move for Freeman from QPR.
By the way I fully agree that we should also be looking for a few decent young lower league players whilst we hav money and Premiership football to offer.

They also wouldn’t take squad places away