+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Ticket Cards

Season Ticket Cards

Do we all get new ones or renewals just use their old one?

Re: Season Ticket Cards

New ones this season as they will have premier league on them

So when?

I was told last week by the club that they were being sent out in the week before the first home game. I just hope they arrive on time.

It seems as though they're making work for themselves doing it all in one go.

They've probably got a good reason for doing so, but logistically, wouldn't it have been a good idea to do it in stages, i.e. send all the Early Bird renewals first etc?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

They've probably got a good reason for doing so, but logistically, wouldn't it have been a good idea to do it in stages, i.e. send all the Early Bird renewals first etc?

Or make it even easier and ask if anyone wants to collect their cards, they may do so.

Shirley they are in alphabetical order.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Or make it even easier and ask if anyone wants to collect their cards, they may do so.

Shirley they are in alphabetical order.
    You’ll be first mr Aardvark

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

They were waiting for cards from suppliers; which was following a huge server update because of issues people had at turnstiles last season.

They've now got them and should start arriving very shortly!

25,000 new cards being sent out? Could be fun after what happened last season!

might pop down tomorrow there and see if i can pick up my flexi ticket card

is that right 25,000 season tickets this season ? seen lots of figures being banded about

I've regularly bought day tickets and on a few occasions they don't arrive by the day before the match when I leave for an overnight stay in Cardiff. That means I have to travel to the ground the day before and queue up in order to pick up a replacement ticket on the Friday and then find that my new ticket is rejected at the turnstile. After a lot of messing about I get into the ground. I have also been sold day tickets for seats belonging to season ticket holders and then have to go to the office inside the ground to get a replacement. The last time that happened I missed the first 20 minutes of the match. I hope the season ticket distribution system is better.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    might pop down tomorrow there and see if i can pick up my flexi ticket card

is that right 25,000 season tickets this season ? seen lots of figures being banded about
    I just used a number I'd heard mentioned, no idea if actually that high

A colleague of mines relative works in the ticket office, there was some big cock up with the season tickets apparently, they got all the staff in to start sending them out and then realised a bunch of them were missing hence the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff Ultra View Post
    A colleague of mines relative works in the ticket office, there was some big cock up with the season tickets apparently, they got all the staff in to start sending them out and then realised a bunch of them were missing hence the delay.
    These relative mines, any coal in them. ?????

apparently the season ticket cards are with the postman today