+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: HUDDERSFIELD tickets, on sale today (wednesday) 8th August, @ 2pm. Prices & criteria here !!

HUDDERSFIELD tickets, on sale today (wednesday) 8th August, @ 2pm. Prices & criteria here !!

On sale to, current season ticket holders, who did at least 4 aways last season.

Also on sale to, club members & flexi ticket holders, who did 7 aways last season.

Prices are:--- £30 adult, £20 over 60's, and £15 under 18 (there is a £2 reduction for restricted view tickets)

Please note, on sale from 2pm, today not earlier

All tickets will be checked on the day and NO UPGRADES will be allowed.

PS:----- Huddersfield stewards are to$$ers, plus £30 last time to park the coaches

Re: HUDDERSFIELD tickets, on sale today (wednesday) 8th August, @ 2pm. Prices & criteria here !!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    On sale to, current season ticket holders, who did at least 4 aways last season.

Also on sale to, club members & flexi ticket holders, who did 7 aways last season.

Prices are:--- £30 adult, £20 over 60's, and £15 under 18 (there is a £2 reduction for restricted view tickets)

PS:----- Huddersfield stewards are to$$ers, plus £30 last time to park the coaches
    What's our ticket allocation for this match Tony?

Re: HUDDERSFIELD tickets, on sale today (wednesday) 8th August, @ 2pm. Prices & criteria here !!

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    What's our ticket allocation for this match Tony?
    We were told a month ago, it was 2400, but the club were trying for 3000.

Personally, I don't think we will sell 2400.

Thanks fir that info. With Chelsea and Spurs coming up, you may well be right in saying Huddersfield won't sell out.

If we don't sell them all (within a certain date), d'you think/know whether the qualification criteria will drop please Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Clinton Baptiste View Post
    If we don't sell them all (within a certain date), d'you think/know whether the qualification criteria will drop please Tony
    I reckon it will drop.
    For our bus I could have taken 200 to Bournemouth, but Huddersfield is nowhere near as popular, despite it being a massive game.

Hopefully the criteria will drop and some people who’ve missed out so far will get the chance to go.

Like Tony, I think we will struggle to sell out, despite it being a much better trip than Chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    I reckon it will drop.
    For our bus I could have taken 200 to Bournemouth, but Huddersfield is nowhere near as popular, despite it being a massive game.

Hopefully the criteria will drop and some people who’ve missed out so far will get the chance to go.

Like Tony, I think we will struggle to sell out, despite it being a much better trip than Chelsea

Thanks mate

Threy won't sell many if they don't put them on eticketing! 2.00pm come and gone...nothing online.

Threy won't sell many if they don't put them on eticketing! 2.00pm come and gone...nothing online.
    Supporters Club and travel reps booked them all

Supporters Club and travel reps booked them all
    A bit late but they are on sale now. Just got the last one😁

Got mine on-line at 14.45.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dwr View Post
    Got mine on-line at 14.45.
    They went online eventually. 14.37 for me. Maybe the system couldn't cope with the rush.

My

£30 for coach parking is pretty good, it just comes off your profit surely

It’s £10 to park a car in Lecwith Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post

Long walk to Huddersfield though.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post

Our club don't charge visiting coaches (the bus type, not the trainer type), it welcomes them, it don't take the pi$$ out of them

Our club don't charge visiting coaches (the bus type, not the trainer type), it welcomes them, it don't take the pi$$ out of them

At least the coach is in a safe compound. I’ve been responsible for a few trips where the windows have been put though parking in side streets.Bramall Lane is dodgy for coaches.

Long walk to Huddersfield though.

Anyone know when this will drop to 2/3 aways? Looking to take my lad to a few always this season again but he only did 3 last year. Looking at the least popular games so will have more chance of getting a ticket.