+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bournemouth v City - which pub if any will be showing this live?

Bournemouth v City - which pub if any will be showing this live?

Hi
    Long standing season ticket holder here. I did not have quite enough aways to qualify for the Bournemouth away ticket, so really want watch the game live somewhere. I recall last time we were in the Premier League certain pubs in Cardiff showed the 3pm Saturday games live, not sure if this was legal or not at the time.
    So my query is, does anyone on this board know of a pub in Cardiff or a bit further afield showing the Bournemouth match live, and if so, are wiling to share this info? Or possibly PM me. I know they are looking to stop this, so I hope one sneaks through the net, so to speak.
    Thanks for any responses.

Re: Bournemouth v City - which pub if any will be showing this live?

Whoever shows it, will be doing so illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinlyValedBlue View Post
    Hi
    Long standing season ticket holder here. I did not have quite enough aways to qualify for the Bournemouth away ticket, so really want watch the game live somewhere. I recall last time we were in the Premier League certain pubs in Cardiff showed the 3pm Saturday games live, not sure if this was legal or not at the time.
    So my query is, does anyone on this board know of a pub in Cardiff or a bit further afield showing the Bournemouth match live, and if so, are wiling to share this info? Or possibly PM me. I know they are looking to stop this, so I hope one sneaks through the net, so to speak.
    Thanks for any responses.
    As above Sky and others have clamped down big time on illegal streaming.
    I'm afraid you will have to put up with Radio Wales commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Whoever shows it, will be doing so illegally.
    He already knows that

http://liveonsat.com/los_foot_br_eng_ALL.php

Shows as being on a lot of foreign networks so there will be streams available. Not sure on pubs though, can't say I've seen any advertising it.

bournemouth v cardiff is hardly likely to bring the punters in from far and wide is it .

unless you are a manic depressive .

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    bournemouth v cardiff is hardly likely to bring the punters in from far and wide is it .

Perhaps true but this is the top flight we are talking about though

Welcome back Chris

Thanks for that! Well if no pubs are showing it in Cardiff or the valleys then Radio Wales it is, though if any of you find out it is being shown, give us the heads up.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post

When city were last in the Premier, the Canton Cross had to employ doormen for the first away game against West ham. The place was heaving, the biggest crowd Brian the landlord had ever seen. So if anyone does get a stream and advertises it, good luck!

Any updates guys on pubs (if any) showing the game tomorrow?

Is tomorrows game being televised ?

As thread title.

Re: Is tomorrows game being televised ?

Yes, on these channels. So unless you live abroad or have an IPTV service/stream, you won't be able to watch.

cb.JPG

If I am reading that right then no pubs will be showing it as it is not on Sky Sports ?

Correct. Not being broadcast in the UK, the same as any other Saturday 3pm kick off.

I used to watch all our away games in a local pub last time we were in the prem ?

Are there any pubs showing the game via a stream then ?

I just had to Subscribe to NBC Sports Gold. Still, only $50 for the whole season. Not bad for every single EPL game.

It'll be on Match of the Day later tomorrow evening.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    I used to watch all our away games in a local pub last time we were in the prem ?
    Pubs last time were not getting prosecuted for showing live streams. Much more risky this time. ISP's are blocking streams unless you use a VPN and any pub advertising games via foreign streams are asking for a knock on the door from plod.

There will be pubs showing it and other premiership matches all over the UK. You're not going to get a venue on a forum . Go out, you'll find one. Unless you live in Swansea of course.

It'll be like last time.. hard to police and pub people willing to take the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I just had to Subscribe to NBC Sports Gold. Still, only $50 for the whole season. Not bad for every single EPL game.
    Thats decent value. Its also maddening that foreign prices are cheaper!

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Thats decent value. Its also maddening that foreign prices are cheaper!
    Get a cheap weekend flight to Malaga ,somone will have it on.

"I used to watch all our away games in a local pub last time we were in the prem ?"

The pub was run by a City fan & I assume that he was streaming the games but he no longer owns the pub.
    Is it possible to use a VPN to access a foreign stream & if so what VPN would be advised & how do you do it as I am useless with a computer ?

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    "I used to watch all our away games in a local pub last time we were in the prem ?"

The pub was run by a City fan & I assume that he was streaming the games but he no longer owns the pub.
    Is it possible to use a VPN to access a foreign stream & if so what VPN would be advised & how do you do it as I am useless with a computer ?
    I just subscribed to Ssports, they're based in China. It works out to just under 8GBP to watch all Cardiff's games for the entire season. If I had gone for the full package (34GBP) I could have watched all Premier League games. You have a choice of commentary, in Chinese or English. I'm not sure of the payment methods available, my wife used her Wechat 'phone app to pay, so I can't help you there, sorry.

A big shout out to "Shute" for the heads-up on this. Shute, a poster on this message board, is also based in China i should add.