+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket has Arrived

Season Ticket has Arrived

It's here. However how can I locate my seat on the ticketing site as I can't recall the seat I have bought. I have the Block Row and Seat Number but I want to know where it is.

Re: Season Ticket has Arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    It's here. However how can I locate my seat on the ticketing site as I can't recall the seat I have bought. I have the Block Row and Seat Number but I want to know where it is.
    So, you have bought a season ticket but dont know where it is in the ground !!.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Dai Hunt Roulette!

Quote Originally Posted by Culver Blue View Post
    Dai Hunt Roulette!
    Where does he sit now? He's been around P935 (give or take a couple of rows / seats) for years

You could navigate the site as if you're looking for a single match ticket, and work it out from there.

Which ground have you bought it in ?

What bit of my message didn't you understand? I stated I have the Block, Row and Seat Number. I did it on the phone and that was the best seat available. I knew at the time but can't recall the exact seat. Before sounding off I suggest you read the message in full.

What bit of my message didn't you understand? I stated I have the Block, Row and Seat Number. I did it on the phone and that was the best seat available. I knew at the time but can't recall the exact seat. Before sounding off I suggest you read the message in full.
    Does it tell you what entrance you have to use?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Does it tell you what entrance you have to use?
    Gate 6.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ca...M0RkLtKTYqunM:

Gate 6.
    Middle of Ninian, then
    Gizza wave

Bit touchy arent you ?. I was only expressing my surprise that someone would pay £300+ on a season ticket and not know exactly where it was. As another poster pointed out, you were running the risk of sitting near or even next to Dai Hunt and I wouldnt wish that on anybody. However, to assist, in the main bowl the seat rows start at A through to Z and continue AA onwards, so it is easy to find the block and row on the seating plan from your card details. In the Ninian, seat 880 is on the centre line, so you can work it out from there. You're welcome.

Has anyone received their free personalised gift along with their card?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Where does he sit now? He's been around P935 (give or take a couple of rows / seats) for years
    Dai Hunt is about 10 rows in front of me in the Canton.....and about 10 years behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Block 110 really does exist. Not just missed off the stadium numbering system/eticketing. I stand enlightened.

Bit touchy arent you ?. I was only expressing my surprise that someone would pay £300+ on a season ticket and not know exactly where it was. As another poster pointed out, you were running the risk of sitting near or even next to Dai Hunt and I wouldnt wish that on anybody. However, to assist, in the main bowl the seat rows start at A through to Z and continue AA onwards, so it is easy to find the block and row on the seating plan from your card details. In the Ninian, seat 880 is on the centre line, so you can work it out from there. You're welcome.
    I have this horrible sinking feeling that based on your comments, you may be sitting near me.

Do you have a droopy moustache, wear corduroy trousers and an ancient anorak and make inane, girlie comments in a squeaky voice?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I have this horrible sinking feeling that based on your comments, you may be sitting near me.

Do you have a droopy moustache, wear corduroy trousers and an ancient anorak and make inane, girlie comments in a squeaky voice?
    Nope - not me. Are you the one with the massive head and a circle of empty seats around you ?

Nope - not me. Are you the one with the massive head and a circle of empty seats around you ?
    No - I'm the bloke with one eye and a bunch of mates, including some glamorous girls

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Has anyone received their free personalised gift along with their card?
    I just assumed the gift was the leather wallet the ST arrived in?

No - I'm the bloke with one eye and a bunch of mates, including some glamorous girls
    You are not Dai Hunt are you ?.

You are not Dai Hunt are you ?.
    And I used to think you had no SoH!.
    That's just too hilarious for words!.
    Dai actually lives near me - and actually knows far, far more about City than you, mush!.

It's written on the email receipt sent by the Club when you purchased it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dwr View Post
    It's written on the email receipt sent by the Club when you purchased it.

If some out there, has the initials PF, can I please have MY SEASON TICKET !!!!!!!

Had to be mine, the club got wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I used to think you had no SoH!.
    That's just too hilarious for words!.
    Dai actually lives near me - and actually knows far, far more about City than you, mush!.
    Actually - thats not a surprise. He probably knows everything there is to know about City but nothing about anything else, including what day it is.