+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So much B.S. what's real & what's made up!

So much B.S. what's real & what's made up!

I know nothing of the current City situation, so I'm just speculating the same as everyone else.

I do however know directly of a player who Sky & other sources are touting for a move, who does not want to move, has no intent of moving and it would be a disaster for him if he were to move. It will be interesting to see how it pans out but right now he's staying in his bubble!

Re: So much B.S. what's real & what's made up!

Sky have a bookies and a sports news channels and spread half the shite they do to get bets placed. How it isn’t illegal is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Sky have a bookies and a sports news channels and spread half the shite they do to get bets placed. How it isn’t illegal is beyond me.
    It's a joke, isn't it. They've linked Man United to every centre half under the Sun in the last week.

They do it with managers too “sky sources understand“ people place bets odds drift “sky sports news understand xxxxxx is favourite for the job”

I'll share some more detail after 5pm but the wording Sky are using about this player could not be more inaccurate.

And that Jim fecking white I just want to punch him smack in the mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I'll share some more detail after 5pm but the wording Sky are using about this player could not be more inaccurate.
    This is a player not connected to city?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    This is a player not connected to city?
    Nothing to do with City. What Sky have reported is simple lies and in fact totally the opposite of the real situation. I'll explain more this evening (just in case I get made out to be the idiot).

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Just spill the beans already.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Just spill the beans already.
    My guess is Harry Maguire as they are attributing quotes to him about wanting to join United.

OK, this is is the rubbish that Sky broadcast & printed, there is not a single piece of truth in it.

"Spurs bid £25m for Grealish on Wednesday, but will not be making an improved offer, with the player said to be "disappointed and disillusioned" at the prospect of a failed move."

Grealish never wanted to / wants to leave Villa, his home or family. At no point was he ever disillussioned or disappointed at a failed move.

The only move he even considered was an early enquiry from Leicester, as it would have meant he did not need to move.

He's never talked to Spurs and does not want to move to London (maybe in the future).

He wants to play for Villa in the Premiership and he needs family & friends around him.

My analogy is Zaha to Man Ure & back to Palace (via Cardiff), success to failure to success.

(by the way, like all City fans I detest the little sh!t)

I think the Ricky Typhoo link was made up from the start too.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I think the Ricky Typhoo link was made up from the start too.