Re: Danny Wellbeck

Rambo is going to pay his wages

There is a large amount of bullshit on that twitter feed

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    There is a large amount of bullshit on that twitter feed
    It reminds be of that guy who used to post on here all the time about rumours... can't remember his name now, but he was hilarious.

The thing is though, don't we just love rumours.

I'm on twitter morning noon and night searching Cardiff City in the search of a scoop. I respect the clubs way of nothing coming out until the deal is signed, but i need baseless nonsense.

When there is nothing there i feel a bit flat, when its busy it feels like something is happening in the club.

Rubbish transfer nonsense is part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    The thing is though, don't we just love rumours.

I'm on twitter morning noon and night searching Cardiff City in the search of a scoop. I respect the clubs way of nothing coming out until the deal is signed, but i need baseless nonsense.

When there is nothing there i feel a bit flat, when its busy it feels like something is happening in the club.

Rubbish transfer nonsense is part of the game.
    Speak for yourself, I'd be watching the test match ignoring all of this crap if it wasn't raining at Lords!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Speak for yourself, I'd be watching the test match ignoring all of this crap if it wasn't raining at Lords!
    Bob, id prefer to watch the rain falling than cricket, much more interesting 😂

I don't mind a good rumour which has some truth to it, even if it was just a phone call from the agent.

I can't stand when people on twitter or the media flat out make stuff up for views or followers. Then before you know it it's on Wales online etc etc.

Into his final year of his contract. Sky reporter just mentioned he's one that could leave AFC this afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Into his final year of his contract. Sky reporter just mentioned he's one that could leave AFC this afternoon
    He'd want to go to a bigger club I imagine but why would Arsenal sell to a top 6 rival? That includes WHU and Everton.
    There's probably nothing in the rumour but if Arsenal were to loan him out wouldn't they prefer it if it was to a team which isn't considered a threat to their ambitions or go abroad?

Interesting fact about Welbeck, his dad is a South African bomb disposal expert called Stan.

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Interesting fact about Welbeck, his dad is a South African bomb disposal expert called Stan.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Culver Blue View Post
    I've only just got the joke

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I've only just got the joke

Me too!