I was fooled by that too, they're talking about fantasy football

Re: OFFICIAL: Camarasa signs one year loan deal

Ah..... thanks

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Sky are saying he’s cost £6.6m ?

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...s-deadline-day
    Don't worry, Sky are completely inept at digital media. Yesterday they had a pic of Danny Williams the Huddersfield player, who is 29 years old, on their story about a youth player with the same surname.

They're basically WalesOnline with more financial clout.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I was fooled by that too, they're talking about fantasy football
    Some say loan and undisclosed. A mistake I guess

I, like others, know nothing about him but hearsay says he is a decent signing.
    It's true to say that much of what is written nowadays is not worth the disk space it is saved on but it is has given Warnock another option which has to be a plus and if it doesn't work out then we've not really lost out much financially.

Positive news

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    A highlight reel very short on highlights. As failed businessman and worst president ever Donald Trump would say: "we'll see".
    Hi ain't as bad a president as Tricky Dicky or LBJ....yet !!

On the one hand, this deal looks desperate. After all, if Camarasa had been anywhere near the top of Warnock's midfield wanted list, then surely a move would have been wrapped up on the weekend when the was guy sat in the CCS.

On the other, I think City may turn out to be fortunate that Warnock missed out on Grujic. I wasn't impressed with what I saw of him in the Championship and couldn't understand the club wanting to bring him back. This fella might have a bit more about him.

Looks to be an excellent centre-midfield prospect - an area where we need strengthening, as everyone has agreed. Could be a key signing for this season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    On the one hand, this deal looks desperate. After all, if Camarasa had been anywhere near the top of Warnock's midfield wanted list, then surely a move would have been wrapped up on the weekend when the was guy sat in the CCS.

On the other, I think City may turn out to be fortunate that Warnock missed out on Grujic. I wasn't impressed with what I saw of him in the Championship and couldn't understand the club wanting to bring him back. This fella might have a bit more about him.
    I also think we've ended up in a better place (hopefully) with Camarasa than Grujic. Grujic may end up a good player but he got caught in possession far too often last season and always seemed to have a booking or red card in him. Just remains to be seen if Camarasa is any better but it does appear more positive.

Know nothing about him. But optimistic he can add a bit of flair and creativity anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Brilliant, a good holding player brought in now and we’ll be set to start the season
    Excellent signing.
    After is also confirmed so we need both players on the pitch, not squad players spending time on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Excellent signing.
    After is also confirmed so we need both players on the pitch, not squad players spending time on the bench.
    Arter......

I appreciate he may not have been first or even second orthird choice, but wasn’t a certain Jay Bothroyd regatded with a lot of suspicion because his signing smacked of desperation and he didn’t turn out to be half bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Don’t know anything about him but for some reason I’m pleased.
    Is it a handsome thing like our Tommy

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Arter......
    We're we after Arter, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I also think we've ended up in a better place (hopefully) with Camarasa than Grujic. Grujic may end up a good player but he got caught in possession far too often last season and always seemed to have a booking or red card in him. Just remains to be seen if Camarasa is any better but it does appear more positive.
    He will have more composure, and he's prettier than Grujic

https://www.squawka.com/en/news/tott...Xko0YctEX5p.97

Seems before Real signed him Spurs ,Newcastle, WHU had him on thier radar, this could be a canny signing .

In 24 games in La Liga last season, Camarasa started 14. In 12 of those 14, he was subbed. In the other 10, he came on as sub.

Since March 12th, Camarasa appeared in 2 of Betis' last 10 games. Of those 2, he played 70 minutes in the 2-0 defeat against Bilbao (came on as a 20th minute sub). He played the full 90 in the dead rubber 3-2 defeat in Leganes.

He played the full 90 in the 2nd game of the season, a victory of Celta Vigo.

Betis' best run of last season was a 8 game stretch where they won 7 and drew 1. Camarasa played in only the first game of this run. The next time he appeared (20' minute sub), Betis lost 2-0.

His only goal of the season came in a 1-0 victory at 19th placed Malaga.

He played in both of Betis' Copa Del Rey games, coming on as a late sub in a 2-1 victory at Second Division Cadiz, and playing the full 90 in the second leg home defeat (5-3). Cadiz finished the season in 9th spot.

His longest run in the team was 10 games (he started 6) and didn't play 90 minutes in any of the games. This run included a 5-0 thrashing at struggling Eibar and a brilliant 5-3 win against Seville (he came on with the score 4-3).

One last stat, he had 0 assists last season.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    In 24 games in La Liga last season, Camarasa started 14. In 12 of those 14, he was subbed. In the other 10, he came on as sub.

Since March 12th, Camarasa appeared in 2 of Betis' last 10 games. Of those 2, he played 70 minutes in the 2-0 defeat against Bilbao (came on as a 20th minute sub). He played the full 90 in the dead rubber 3-2 defeat in Leganes.

He played the full 90 in the 2nd game of the season, a victory of Celta Vigo.

Betis' best run of last season was a 8 game stretch where they won 7 and drew 1. Camarasa played in only the first game of this run. The next time he appeared (20' minute sub), Betis lost 2-0.

His only goal of the season came in a 1-0 victory at 19th placed Malaga.

He played in both of Betis' Copa Del Rey games, coming on as a late sub in a 2-1 victory at Second Division Cadiz, and playing the full 90 in the second leg home defeat (5-3). Cadiz finished the season in 9th spot.

His longest run in the team was 10 games (he started 6) and didn't play 90 minutes in any of the games. This run included a 5-0 thrashing at struggling Eibar and a brilliant 5-3 win against Seville (he came on with the score 4-3).

One last stat, he had 0 assists last season.
    At least our midfield is possibly lower Championship quality now though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I can't honestly say having never seen Camarasa play. I have seen Arter though, and he is not going to make a huge difference but at least he is an improvement on Bamba.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Hopefully you'll retain that wicked sense of humour, it will be useful as the season progresses.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Hopefully you'll retain that wicked sense of humour, it will be useful as the season progresses.
    You now sound like some of the twattier fans of other clubs that have posted on here over the years.

You're mocking the fans of a club that you used to support for being happy about/looking forward to an upcoming football season. It's bitter as f**k and if you're not on a wind up, as you've claimed, then it's seriously unhealthy behaviour.

At least with posters like Jursset and chris (and the Swansea ones that stopped posting when they stopped winning games), it was expected from them to behave like trolls... but surely you could be more diplomatic with your opinions rather than being antagonistic?

I totally understand that you feel that you can't support the club anymore, that's fine. In fact, I think most of us would still respect you and your difficult decision if you didn't come on here trying to spread negativity at every chance you get.

Did you go on forums of other teams that you don't support today and mock their transfer dealings? (I realise that I've just set you up for a punchline there)

Seriously though, what do you actually get out of this shtick other than pissing people off? It can't actually be that enjoyable for you.

Have you actually stopped to think about why you still post on here when you feel nothing but resentment towards the club?

Answers on a postcard, please.

Cheers.

You now sound like some of the twattier fans of other clubs that have posted on here over the years.

You're mocking the fans of a club that you used to support for being happy about/looking forward to an upcoming football season. It's bitter as f**k and if you're not on a wind up, as you've claimed, then it's seriously unhealthy behaviour.

At least with posters like Jursset and chris (and the Swansea ones that stopped posting when they stopped winning games), it was expected from them to behave like trolls... but surely you could be more diplomatic with your opinions rather than being antagonistic?

I totally understand that you feel that you can't support the club anymore, that's fine. In fact, I think most of us would still respect you and your difficult decision if you didn't come on here trying to spread negativity at every chance you get.

Did you go on forums of other teams that you don't support today and mock their transfer dealings? (I realise that I've just set you up for a punchline there)

Seriously though, what do you actually get out of this shtick other than pissing people off? It can't actually be that enjoyable for you.

Have you actually stopped to think about why you still post on here when you feel nothing but resentment towards the club?

Answers on a postcard, please.

Cheers.
    tl;dr