+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OFFICIAL: Camarasa signs one year loan deal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: OFFICIAL: Camarasa signs one year loan deal

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Hopefully you'll retain that wicked sense of humour, it will be useful as the season progresses.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Hopefully you'll retain that wicked sense of humour, it will be useful as the season progresses.
    You now sound like some of the twattier fans of other clubs that have posted on here over the years.

You're mocking the fans of a club that you used to support for being happy about/looking forward to an upcoming football season. It's bitter as f**k and if you're not on a wind up, as you've claimed, then it's seriously unhealthy behaviour.

At least with posters like Jursset and chris (and the Swansea ones that stopped posting when they stopped winning games), it was expected from them to behave like trolls... but surely you could be more diplomatic with your opinions rather than being antagonistic?

I totally understand that you feel that you can't support the club anymore, that's fine. In fact, I think most of us would still respect you and your difficult decision if you didn't come on here trying to spread negativity at every chance you get.

Did you go on forums of other teams that you don't support today and mock their transfer dealings? (I realise that I've just set you up for a punchline there)

Seriously though, what do you actually get out of this shtick other than pissing people off? It can't actually be that enjoyable for you.

Have you actually stopped to think about why you still post on here when you feel nothing but resentment towards the club?

Answers on a postcard, please.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You now sound like some of the twattier fans of other clubs that have posted on here over the years.

You're mocking the fans of a club that you used to support for being happy about/looking forward to an upcoming football season. It's bitter as f**k and if you're not on a wind up, as you've claimed, then it's seriously unhealthy behaviour.

At least with posters like Jursset and chris (and the Swansea ones that stopped posting when they stopped winning games), it was expected from them to behave like trolls... but surely you could be more diplomatic with your opinions rather than being antagonistic?

I totally understand that you feel that you can't support the club anymore, that's fine. In fact, I think most of us would still respect you and your difficult decision if you didn't come on here trying to spread negativity at every chance you get.

Did you go on forums of other teams that you don't support today and mock their transfer dealings? (I realise that I've just set you up for a punchline there)

Seriously though, what do you actually get out of this shtick other than pissing people off? It can't actually be that enjoyable for you.

Have you actually stopped to think about why you still post on here when you feel nothing but resentment towards the club?

Answers on a postcard, please.

Cheers.
    tl;dr

Heisenberg

tl;dr

I know that you read it and I'm guessing that it touched a nerve.

I know that you read it and I'm guessing that it touched a nerve.
    Honestly, I read the first sentence and left it there. Sorry your time was wasted.

Heisenberg

Honestly, I read the first sentence and left it there. Sorry your time was wasted.
    At least that was the best part.

At least that was the best part.
    Then I did well to stop reading when I did.