+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOAN DEALS

LOAN DEALS

Surely most of the TOP parent clubs foot most of their players salary if they want to loan them out?

I see Danny Ings has been linked with us again - but salary might be an issue

Re: LOAN DEALS

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Surely most of the TOP parent clubs foot most of their players salary if they want to loan them out?

I see Danny Ings has been linked with us again - but salary might be an issue
    Bony is on £120k a week at the Jacks. Most Premier League clubs pay ridiculous wages, I wouldn't hold my breath on Ings but depends what offers are out there. If Liverpool don't envisage him playing, then 20k a week is better than nothing.

Ings would be a decent signing but I think it’s too late in the day for anymore now

Heisenberg

It was reported that West Brom were paying all of the £100k+ p/w for Sturridge last season and Palace were paying all of Sakho's substantial wages when he was on loan there.

Doesn't look like Liverpool negotiate when it comes to dividing the cost of wages... but who's to say other deals won't be different.

Just heard on Talk sport Ings hasn't been training with the squad .... They have NO idea where he is or where he's gone - they think its to a Premier League club

Thought you could only register 2 loan players at each time. So we can't sign Ings on loan can we? Or is that wrong?

Liverpool paid all of Grusic's wages, but perhaps he was not on a big wage!

One loan is from abroad so we can still sign one more loan, or many if we get the from abroad!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    Thought you could only register 2 loan players at each time. So we can't sign Ings on loan can we? Or is that wrong?
    2 from English clubs.

You can loan from abroad as well

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    If I recall correctly, you can't loan more than 2 players on loan from within the Premier League and you can't have more than 1 player from any particular team in the Premier League. This could have changed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    2 from English clubs.

You can loan from abroad as well
    Thanks.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Liverpool paid all of Grusic's wages, but perhaps he was not on a big wage!
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    If I recall correctly, you can't loan more than 2 players on loan from within the Premier League and you can't have more than 1 player from any particular team in the Premier League. This could have changed though.
    No more that two loans from any UK clubs!

Thanks

Seems like Ings is off to Southampton anyway.

I have no link but there was an article on it somewhere, and it was on the condition that he played so many games, whether correct or not who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Ings would be a decent signing but I think it’s too late in the day for anymore now
    Danny Welbeck to Arsenal was announced 2 hours after the deadline a few years ago.

Just has to be in place subject to a medical. A half hour phonecall will do.

Heisenberg

No more that two loans from any UK clubs!
    Are you 100% sure about that?

I know that it actually includes other English leagues, but how often have there been loans from the lower leagues into the Premier League since they introduced the rule? Not heard anything about Scotland, Wales or N.I in this rule.

The ironic one here is WBA paying Newcastle a salary offset for them to loan Rondon, as they are making up the majority of the difference between Rondon's wage & Gayle's wage. Take your pick on the number but it's somewhere in the order of £1.5M

Heisenberg

I have no link but there was an article on it somewhere, and it was on the condition that he played so many games, whether correct or not who knows
    Ahh right, because the only articles I saw said that we were covering his wages and also agreed to the condition of a financial penalty if he didn't play the required amount of games.

Are you 100% sure about that?

I know that it actually includes other English leagues, but how often have there been loans from the lower leagues into the Premier League since they introduced the rule? Not heard anything about Scotland, Wales or N.I in this rule.
    The rule is no more than 2 players from the English FA system, so Welsh, Irish, Scottish, Spanish ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    The rule is no more than 2 players from the English FA system, so Welsh, Irish, Scottish, Spanish ok.
    Des It is not the English FA but any club in the uk, anyone from abroad is ok!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Thank you for confirming it.

Here's the rule for clarification:

Temporary Transfers
    V.5. A “Temporary Transfer” shall mean the transfer of a contract registration effected
    in accordance with Rules V.6 to V.10.
    V.6. Subject to the conditions set out below, a Temporary Transfer shall be permitted:
    V.6.1. between Clubs; and
    V.6.2. between a Club and a club in membership of The Football League, the
    National League, the Northern Premier League, the Isthmian League and
    the Southern League

Heisenberg

Des It is not the English FA but any club in the uk, anyone from abroad is ok!
    Temporary Transfers
    V.5. A “Temporary Transfer” shall mean the transfer of a contract registration effected
    V.6. Subject to the conditions set out below, a Temporary Transfer shall be permitted:
    the Southern League

Temporary Transfers
    the Southern League
    You are right, except for welsh clubs
    Quote " With the exception of Welsh clubs competing in the competitions listed under Rule V.6.2, loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas"

Heisenberg

You are right, except for welsh clubs
    Quote " With the exception of Welsh clubs competing in the competitions listed under Rule V.6.2
    That's Us, Swansea, Newport, Wrexham and... I want to say Merthyr, without actually knowing what division their in.

"loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas".
    Which is what me and Des were saying.