+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: End of the Transfer Window

End of the Transfer Window

I'm pleased with the way we've kept to a relatively low spend over this period. I know Wolves and Fulham have spent far more than us (I think - Wolves will probably show a profit!) but this feels about right for what we are able to sustain as a Club at this moment in time if we do get relegated.

Can't wait for the season to start now!

Re: End of the Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I'm pleased with the way we've kept to a relatively low spend over this period. I know Wolves and Fulham have spent far more than us (I think - Wolves will probably show a profit!) but this feels about right for what we are able to sustain as a Club at this moment in time if we do get relegated.

Can't wait for the season to start now!
    Agreed, gone about it the right way. Will be huge underdogs which will make it fun. Looking forward to it.

Re: End of the Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Agreed, gone about it the right way. Will be huge underdogs which will make it fun. Looking forward to it.
    That suits me fine - it'll really add to the atmosphere I hope if we manage to get the crowd to adopt an 'us against the world' attitude too. Would be helped if we could get a few decent results early on to give us a bit of momentum...