+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OFFICIAL: Harry Arter signs a one year loan deal

Re: OFFICIAL: Harry Arter signs a one year loan deal

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I like stats every night. By the way, the burden of proof is on the person who thinks comparing Bale with Arter makes any sense at all. You can find the newspaper reports, if you wish, but I would question their validity - being as it's just one person's opinion of a player performance in one game.

I tell you what, when Arter is snapped up by Real for £100m and he single-handedly gets Ireland to the European Championship semis in 2020 - then you can bounce this thread and tell me that comparing Arter with Bale was absolutely valid and in no way sensationalist.
    Why? I can simply quote your post in the other thread saying he improves our midfield options and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Why? I can simply quote your post in the other thread saying he improves our midfield options and leave it at that.
    Right, so because he improves Cardiff's midfield options it is logical to compare him to Gareth Bale. The logic of that is lost on me, sorry.

Last season Arter played in 13 of Bournemouth's 38 games.

He started the first 5 and completed 90 minutes in each. Bournemouth lost the first 4 winning the 5th against Brighton.

His last PL game was the New Year Day draw at Brighton, he didn't feature in any of their last 16 league games.
    Statistically, you are a complete cūnt.

End of thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Glos Blue View Post
    Statistically, you are a complete cūnt.

End of thread!
    You are right. But, that's not what this thread is about. You need a new thread.

Right, so because he improves Cardiff's midfield options it is logical to compare him to Gareth Bale. The logic of that is lost on me, sorry.
    Any situation where someone highlights one players in a teams losing streak without going into much more detail can be reminded of Gareth Bale's start at Spurs. I recognised the main weakness in my point already and you recognised that Arter does improve our midfield options. Good discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Any situation where someone highlights one players in a teams losing streak without going into much more detail can be reminded of Gareth Bale's start at Spurs. I recognised the main weakness in my point already and you recognised that Arter does improve our midfield options. Good discussion.
    It was, and you didn't even call me a cunt once.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Can people not quote that creep, I put him on ignore because it depresses me how much of a sad act he is. Doesn’t even support Cardiff and has done a statistical analysis of both their new signings
    He does support Cardiff, but he's in denial.