+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season ticket c@ck up

Season ticket c@ck up

Season tickets arrived today and me and my missus are not sitting together

There is supposed to be four of us sitting together in 111 (originally all in 109) but we moved due to my mate not being able to stand, he changed his two ST's and mine but didn't know my missus surname so I phoned up and moved her (they reserved her seat next to ours) I paid the extra £70 over the phone and asked if I needed to pay for the other one, their reply was Not at all it's already been sorted - Happy days

Get the tickets today and I'm back in the original F_cking seat

The other three are together with someone sitting in between

As you can imagine I'm absolutely TAMPING ....... as far as I know all season tickets have been sold out

Re: Season ticket c@ck up

Has anyone else's tickets been c@cked up like mine?

What do you think my options will be?

Any adice?

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post

Any adice?
    Ring them and they’ll sort it out

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Ring them and they’ll sort it out
    Cool ..... I hope so

Any adice?
    Understand your frustration but don't panic, speak to the club and I'm sure they'll sort it.
    It isn't Cardiff City if there isn't an annual season ticket cock up.

Dont go wading in for a fight, keep calm and ask them to sort it first. Im sure they'll try.

I had mine today but not my son's although I renewed both together and I'm sure they've been sent together previously.

Also, bizarrely the envelope was addressed to my son not me !

Still not had mine

Quote Originally Posted by Blue blood View Post
    I had mine today but not my son's although I renewed both together and I'm sure they've been sent together previously.

Also, bizarrely the envelope was addressed to my son not me !
    Same here. Tickets in my name. My nephews and other half’s came, mine hasn’t.

to be fair if your mate rang up to move your seats without knowing your wives name, you can not be too mad at the club, seems like it was a recipe for something to go wrong, I am sure the club can sort it, season tickets not sold out yet but you might need to be moved about to fix it.

Had mine , bloody no room to stretch out my legs ,bloody loads of other supporters have rocked up taking all the seats , where have they come from , has there been a population boom in Cardiff bet the bloody pubs will be full as well, queuing for a poo , and we have to rock up early .

As Chris says not all ST's have sold out. I'm sure the ticket office will sort it out

Season tickets arrived today and me and my missus are not sitting together

There is supposed to be four of us sitting together in 111 (originally all in 109) but we moved due to my mate not being able to stand, he changed his two ST's and mine but didn't know my missus surname so I phoned up and moved her (they reserved her seat next to ours) I paid the extra £70 over the phone and asked if I needed to pay for the other one, their reply was Not at all it's already been sorted - Happy days

Get the tickets today and I'm back in the original F_cking seat

The other three are together with someone sitting in between

As you can imagine I'm absolutely TAMPING ....... as far as I know all season tickets have been sold out
    Maybe your mate made the cock-up when he changed the tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Maybe your mate made the cock-up when he changed the tickets?
    No because when I called the ticket office to change my missus ticket he had reserved the seat next to ours ....... the lady in ticket office confirmed that

Hence the fact that she is sitting next to my mates and for some obscure reason they have moved me back to where we originally booked in section 109 - really bazaar

Any adice?
    Yeah,apparently Barrybloo didn’t get a wallet.

No because when I called the ticket office to change my missus ticket he had reserved the seat next to ours ....... the lady in ticket office confirmed that

Hence the fact that she is sitting next to my mates and for some obscure reason they have moved me back to where we originally booked in section 109 - really bazaar
    Surely the person sitting in the wrong seat would be happy to just move a seat!

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Surely the person sitting in the wrong seat would be happy to just move a seat!
    That's what I'm hoping

That's what I'm hoping
    I wouldn’t bank on it, I know him Mr. F. Awkward, he creates this situation every season, right c*nt!!!!!

Club just got back to me ...... Looks like they will be sorting it

Just opened my envelope up to reveal that they have sent me the CORRECT ticket!

BUT there was an additional ticket for someone else who is sat rows away from me. Will be returning it to the club tomorrow.

Still have not had mine.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Just opened my envelope up to reveal that they have sent me the CORRECT ticket!

BUT there was an additional ticket for someone else who is sat rows away from me. Will be returning it to the club tomorrow.
    I reckon that's what has happened to our missing card, they've sent it in someone else's envelope. The extra card isn't for Block 112 Row O by any chance.......

Quote Originally Posted by Blue blood View Post
    I reckon that's what has happened to our missing card, they've sent it in someone else's envelope. The extra card isn't for Block 112 Row O by any chance.......
    No it's block 106 or 7 row W.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    No it's block 106 or 7 row W.
    Ok, cheers, it was a long shot !

Sounds like there are quite a few cases of tickets sent out incorrectly. It's a pain as I will now have to try phoning the ticket office and go through all the fun that entails.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Still not had mine
    Me neither ?