+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season ticket c@ck up

Re: Season ticket c@ck up

Not had mine yet, waited in all day Sunday, not a sign of the postie, charmed life they lead.

I am not sure "sorting it" is that easy without asking other people to move. The "cock up" was caused by the friend asking to move seats. The lack of communication between you and your friend seems to be the problem. I'm glad the ticket office have agreed to deal with the problem but the next post we might see on here is from a disgruntled supporter who has had his season ticket reallocated to deal with a problem that was caused by somebody else. Probably the easiest solution would be to ask the person occupying the seat you want to swap with you.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Had mine , bloody no room to stretch out my legs ,bloody loads of other supporters have rocked up taking all the seats , where have they come from , has there been a population boom in Cardiff bet the bloody pubs will be full as well, queuing for a poo , and we have to rock up early .
    hahaha, made my morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I am not sure "sorting it" is that easy without asking other people to move. The "cock up" was caused by the friend asking to move seats. The lack of communication between you and your friend seems to be the problem. I'm glad the ticket office have agreed to deal with the problem but the next post we might see on here is from a disgruntled supporter who has had his season ticket reallocated to deal with a problem that was caused by somebody else. Probably the easiest solution would be to ask the person occupying the seat you want to swap with you.
    The issue has been sorted - all 4 seats have been moved to a better location in the ground ....... like I previously explained it was a boo boo on the clubs behalf that has been rectified

The club have made an extra £70 off me upgrading my ticket as I'm happy to be sitting next to my missus and with my mates - All parties Happy