Re: Mr Bean gets political

‘Mr Bean backs Mr Blobby’

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    ‘Mr Bean backs Mr Blobby’
    You should really only apologise for a bad joke .. we are waiting

If he'd signed it as Mr Bean it would have been great satire.

Both men are very silly.

I've got a blind spot when it comes to politicians whose actions are solely based on overwhelming personal ambition, so I'm not best qualified to give objective opinions on Boris Johnson, but "(his) joke about wearers of the burka resembling letterboxes is a pretty good one", really?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've got a blind spot when it comes to politicians whose actions are solely based on overwhelming personal ambition, so I'm not best qualified to give objective opinions on Boris Johnson, but "(his) joke about wearers of the burka resembling letterboxes is a pretty good one", really?

A great comedy character played by Mr Atkinson said ‘I was laughing so hard my sides nearly split’
    (Very sarcastically)

Edmund Blackaddwr’s response perfectly encapsulated my feelings on a ‘joke’ designed purely to appeal to simple minded cretins.

It's not even a funny joke it was a insult in case anyone has forgotten he then followed it up with a suggestion about bank robbers , it's a typical white upper class twit jibe ,which they think they can make out of some deluded thought born from being a toff , were all supposed to say ,oh silly old Boris, or silky old Prince Phillip , there upper class snobs and arrogant with it.

Most of us, although not supportive of the gear they wear as it is suppressing womanhood in its very nature, and I'm guessing a lot would not be allowed out if not worn, would never utter these Boris type views , his privalge allows him to get away with it ,in this age of disliking foreigners.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's not even a funny joke it was a insult in case anyone has forgotten he then followed it up with a suggestion about bank robbers , it's a typical white upper class twit jibe ,which they think they can make out of some deluded thought born from being a toff , were all supposed to say ,oh silly old Boris, or silky old Prince Phillip , there upper class snobs and arrogant with it.

Most of us, although not supportive of the gear they wear as it is suppressing womanhood in its very nature, and I'm guessing a lot would not be allowed out if not worn, would never utter these Boris type views , his privalge allows him to get away with it ,in this age of disliking foreigners.
    Fair play LOM
    you’ve nailed it for me 👍👏

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Fair play LOM
    you’ve nailed it for me 👍👏
    ""13th Duke of Wybourne? Here? At the changing rooms of the Brazilian synchronised-swimming team? Let's hope I live up to my reputation. Ladies, here I come, time for a rub down.""

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Although I have no time for religions whatsoever (and who can deny the highly misogynistic attitudes* that Abrahamist religions foster due to the era when they developed) it is no surprise that Boris reduced the level of discussion to base level considering his previous comments about "piccaninnies" and talking about "watermelon smiles". How this idiot was ever chosen to be Foreign Secretary speaks volumes.

*Male popes only, members of the clergy being predominantly male, imams being male, God being typified as male (as was his alter ego JC), Female Genital Mutilation, Hijabs, niqabs and burkas, Menstruating women considered unclean etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Although I have no time for religions whatsoever (and who can deny the highly misogynistic attitudes* that Abrahamist religions foster due to the era when they developed) it is no surprise that Boris reduced the level of discussion to base level considering his previous comments about "piccaninnies" and talking about "watermelon smiles". How this idiot was ever chosen to be Foreign Secretary speaks volumes.

*Male popes only, members of the clergy being predominantly male, imams being male, God being typified as male (as was his alter ego JC), Female Genital Mutilation, Hijabs, niqabs and burkas, Menstruating women considered unclean etc.

I don't know about you, but I'd never go down on one

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't know about you, but I'd never go down on one
    What a male pope?

Shit clothes , shit joke , stupid support by a washed up old Tory

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Shit clothes , shit joke , stupid support by a washed up old Tory
    He's only keep pace and exploiting with the awful political environment we now find ourselves , extremeness creates extreme politics point scoring for self interest .