+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HAHAHAHA

Re: HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    toys out of pram spring to mind

face facts cardiff will always be a secondary after thought in a a country that is predominantly remembered for rugby.

watch bielsas leeds this season and see how it is done , then attack the top three in the premier league , instead of hoping to stay out of the bottom three every season.
    I know i should not reply to a idiot,but you will not get promoted as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Playing the same team of cloggers from the Championship in the Premier League???!

Seriously?!?

You’re gonna get fkin arse-raped pretty much every week now.

I reckon you’re first team to get relegated.
    Peltier in the PL.
    Bamba as your ball player in the PL.

Fk me this is gonna be funnier than I thought this season ......

Enjoy the beltings welsh people.
    See you soon.
    Catch aids and die you cnut

CardiffCitySince1927

You’re a nothing club.

Constantly buying players, allowing them to mature and sell them on.
    It’s really kind that you signed up as our feeder club.

But you are only going to have a good start to a season because you are never going to go up. However, it seems this year you won’t even have that.

Well done you beat Man Utd but you got arse-raped by Villa. 5-0.

You're still our feeder club!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I know i should not reply to a idiot,but you will not get promoted as normal.
    whats the point of getting promoted when you are going to come back down in a couple of seasons , you are not a major club in english football , all you want to do is survive and earn a few quid before you disappear in to obscurity once again. the premier league needs a new lease of llfe because the general public are bored watching the same elite winning everything and seeing the same smaller clubs hanging on for grim death before they fall through the trapdoor.

once leeds go up they will turn the premier league on its head with in a couple of seasons guaranteed , a club with a massive fanbase, history and potential to change the boring elite with passion and fun , which as been sadly lacking for many years now

whats the point of getting promoted when you are going to come back down in a couple of seasons , you are not a major club in english football , all you want to do is survive and earn a few quid before you disappear in to obscurity once again. the premier league needs a new lease of llfe because the general public are bored watching the same elite winning everything and seeing the same smaller clubs hanging on for grim death before they fall through the trapdoor.

once leeds go up they will turn the premier league on its head with in a couple of seasons guaranteed , a club with a massive fanbase, history and potential to change the boring elite with passion and fun , which as been sadly lacking for many years now
    As i said i rest my case,deluded numpty.

Bookmarked

As i said i rest my case,deluded numpty.
    well all you will be concerned about is staying up for as long as you can factamundo

leeds on the other hand have one of the biggest fanbases in britain and are drastically missed by the elite clubs in the premier league , they are the only club in this country that is capable of ruffling the feathers of the so called elite . an history and tradition you can only dream about .

lets see how the season unfolds and we will have to do , what you and many other clubs who have attained promotion could never do in a million years , upset the elite and regain are rightful place among the top cllubs in english football .

Lookout, Leeds think they are in their way back again, what is it 15 years now? Top in August, 15th in April, as ever.

well all you will be concerned about is staying up for as long as you can factamundo

leeds on the other hand have one of the biggest fanbases in britain and are drastically missed by the elite clubs in the premier league , they are the only club in this country that is capable of ruffling the feathers of the so called elite . an history and tradition you can only dream about .

lets see how the season unfolds and we will have to do , what you and many other clubs who have attained promotion could never do in a million years , upset the elite and regain are rightful place among the top cllubs in english football .
    Why have Leeds been so shit for so long?

You’ve been overtaken by Man City, Chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham who are now much bigger clubs than Leeds

Sad really. You used to be such a huge club, but massive underachievers. Less than 10 good years in their entire history

As i said, deluded now go and take your medication and go to bed theirs a good lad.Tomorrow you will wake up to the realaity that you
    are still below us again .

As i said, deluded now go and take your medication and go to bed theirs a good lad.Tomorrow you will wake up to the realaity that you
    are still below us again .
    lets see you hoping and praying you stay up this year

leeds will smash this league with stunning football and be challenging the top fouri n the premier league with in two seasons

you heard it here first

I loved it when we were in the same Division as Leeds as it virtually guaranteed us 6 points every season. However, they did look impressive today but they have flattered to deceive in the past and will probably do so again with a coach who can't speak English. The problem here is that Leeds fans would love to be in the Premier League and where we are today but have little chance of getting there as there is no continuity of management as it seems that as soon as performance drops off the manager gets the sack. The difference between Cardiff City fans and the fans of Leeds is that we are realistic about our club's chances whereas the particular individual on here is simply deluded.

Leeds win 2 games. Football world still in shock. Which month will they start to implode this season....October, November?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Yokel /Chris - welcome back

There are 2 other Cardiff City Message boards where you’ll get far more bites

Check them out
    I dunno, they're doing ok for bites on this one

lets see you hoping and praying you stay up this year

leeds will smash this league with stunning football and be challenging the top fouri n the premier league with in two seasons

you heard it here first
    We hear this every year,great start indifferent middle crap at the end

FFS, the Wurzel comes up with "your crap, you are" and the Leeds nitwit with "my club's bigger than your club".

Isn't it time to ban them or simply not respond to their infantile, brainless posts? Im guilty of the latter having got in with an early response but reading this thread is like looking at teenagers arguing on Facebook.

I like other clubs fans contributions to mb's but these two morons contribute nothing with their futile attempts at humour and childish insults

Small fry bantz from lower league fans.

Leeds were an average Division 2 team until Don reviewed became manager. They were really good then from 1963-75, and they went down to division 2 again before winning the League again in 1992. Since then nothing.

It's a bit like saying Preston were a big club in 1889!

The point I make, which nobody seems able to dispute......

What do you think will be the end result fielding a team of Championship players every week against Premier League teams?

Sol Bamba as a ball playing midfielder in the PL?
    Peltier a PL player?
    Mendez Laing against PL defenders?

Fine. If you really believe this is your route to success then you stay in that deluded state but no points and no goals are probably something you should get used to from games....

they are trying still trying to find streams every week so they can watch them relegated by christmas.

sky are not interested in televising there games because the the general public would rather watch paint dry , than watching a team whose fans are more interested in the oval ball than the round one .

all that promotion money and they still panic about staying up. .

sky tv are too busy televising leeds every week , a club that brings more money in, than warnocks boys will ever do . :
    You do know that we are the featured live match on Sky this Saturday you cretin.
    When are weeds Sky"s featured live match then ?

The point I make, which nobody seems able to dispute......

Sol Bamba as a ball playing midfielder in the PL?
    Peltier a PL player?
    Mendez Laing against PL defenders?

Fine. If you really believe this is your route to success
    I for one won't dispute your three points though I don't think anyone on here has been deluded enough to say this season will be easy as you will know from your summer of silent trolling. You must be 'relieved' to finally get over the vinegar strokes waiting to witness our first defeat.

Your points:
    Bamba will be replaced by Harry Arter in that role
    Peltier will be replaced by the pacier Jazz Richards
    NML will be replaced by Josh Murphy who showed enough in his cameo yesterday to suggest he'll terrify a few Premier League defenders.

Got to admit I was underwhelmed with the team selection but wont criticise Neil for giving all the lads who got us where you'd love to be a chance.

Bristol City = played 2, drawn 2, GF 3, GA 3, points 2, position 14th in the championship.
    Scintillating form from a team that was supposedly going to be in Europe by the end of this season
    Oh & what division are leeds in ???????

Playing the same team of cloggers from the Championship in the Premier League???!

Seriously?!?

You’re gonna get fkin arse-raped pretty much every week now.

I reckon you’re first team to get relegated.
    Peltier in the PL.
    Bamba as your ball player in the PL.

Fk me this is gonna be funnier than I thought this season ......

Enjoy the beltings welsh people.
    See you soon.
    You aren't right in the head, are you?

Having a go at us for losing in a higher division than yourselves

Don't feed the trolls.