+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FFS

Re: FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I always think that about stewards but then I thought if I was on minimum wage would I risk a getting a group of idiots kicking my head in.
    Well all I would do if I was a steward is have a word then get plod if it continues.
    I agree they don't get paid enough and aren't trained enough to handle the nasty stuff. The police are though.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Nobody has the balls the step in because they’ll end up in a fight when they’re trying to have a day out.

I saw someone at Fulham tell someone off for being racist to the guy behind the bar, someone told him to cut it out and he was about to smack him for telling him off before more people stepped in.

Too many coked up drunk dick heads.
    If this was the Premier League year, that was me having a go at the racist guy. Although I don't remember people stepping in (I was a bit drunk )

I remember on one of my trips over from SA I went up to Stoke away game, at the time we were top of the league if I can remember correctly 2006 maybe ..... we got smashed 3-0 and all I can remember of that trip was a load of IDIOTS breaking and ripping out seats at the back - thought to myself - great behaviour lads, Stoke are just going to invoice Cardiff to repair the damage -Tossers

seriously is there any need for that type of behaviour from traveling supporters - Does my head in