+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost both our opening Prem games away 2-0

Re: Lost both our opening Prem games away 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    difference between opinion and trolling.

Seems you have alternative options to keep you switching between both
    I know there is a difference, I wonder if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Why has BIS gone back to that account?
    Ask Mike, because all I got was "Taking the piss now, banned for ever". Not sure which post upset him, maybe the one about people comparing Arter with Bale?

Weird he just lets you us another account what’s the point of banning one but letting you lot back in?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    How can we have "nearly squeezed a draw" from a game we were 1-0 down for most of, didn't score in, and ended up losing 2-0?
    Because if you watched the game, we were all over them for 20 minutes, and Morrison could easily have equalised. We then would’ve stopped comitting forward and probably wouldn’t have conceded again.

I think it’s fair to say w nearly squeezed a draw. He’s not saying we deserved one, because we never. But we also didn’t deserve to lose by two goals imo

The big difference between the two games that I can see is that, as this report

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ch-report.html

confirms, apart from Andrew Taylor who was suspended, we fielded what Malky Mackay would have considered to be his first choice starting eleven at that time, there's no way the same thing can be said about the side which played at Bournemouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Ask Mike, because all I got was "Taking the piss now, banned for ever". Not sure which post upset him, maybe the one about people comparing Arter with Bale?
    So you are the person we all assume you are then? Tell me, what do you think you would have said to someone who told you in 2008 that in ten years time, you'd be doing what you do now on here when Cardiff City are playing in the Premier League, wearing blue shirts, had an owner who has converted over £70 million worth of club debt into equity over the summer and were going ahead with a new training base?

I see he's about today, so I'll bump my question and see if I get a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I see he's about today, so I'll bump my question and see if I get a reply.
    The weird thing his he posts normally when logged in as Kris, maybe he’s got a split personality.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So you are the person we all assume you are then? Tell me, what do you think you would have said to someone who told you in 2008 that in ten years time, you'd be doing what you do now on here when Cardiff City are playing in the Premier League, wearing blue shirts, had an owner who has converted over £70 million worth of club debt into equity over the summer and were going ahead with a new training base?
    Several years ago it was his prediction that there would be no professional football club in Cardiff around about this time.😂

Here we are in the Premier League. Hes more gutted than any Jack or Wurzel.

Lets face it he just jumps on anything negative to attack the club.

The transformation of the club from the dark days of winding up orders is incredible.

Who is he? The original Croesyblue?

Kris, pretty obviously, doesn't want to answer the question I asked him five days ago, so I'll try for a third time.

"So you are the person we all assume you are then? Tell me, what do you think you would have said to someone who told you in 2008 that in ten years time, you'd be doing what you do now on here when Cardiff City are playing in the Premier League, wearing blue shirts, had an owner who has converted over £70 million worth of club debt into equity over the summer and were going ahead with a new training base?"

I used to be a troll once. But then I realised how pathetic it is.