+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Looks like we MAYBE taking a 2nd COACH to HUDDERSFIELD. Taking names now.

Looks like we MAYBE taking a 2nd COACH to HUDDERSFIELD. Taking names now.

It looks like we will be taking a 2nd coach to Huddersfield.

Ely coach is almost full, so if you want to book, the pick-ups will be:-- Church Village, Llanishen, Birchgrove, (possibly Pentwyn) and Malpas.

Fare is £30 adult and £20 accompanied child. (the other little darlings are £25)

We can arrange to pick up your match tickets as well, if paid for and if you qualify for one.

We have changed coach companies now and travel with the same company that take the team, which is Edwards.

The coaches are far superior to anything we've had before, but this is what our regular travellers asked for and may I say deserve.

I know it's only been one trip, but the signs are looking good.

Another cracking club stop on the way to Bournemouth, with a free buffet thrown in. Chicken curry, chilli and enough pizza to feed Italy

Thanks to all that travelled.

07976574343 to book or for more info.

Re: Looks like we MAYBE taking a 2nd COACH to HUDDERSFIELD. Taking names now.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It looks like we will be taking a 2nd coach to Huddersfield.

Ely coach is almost full, so if you want to book, the pick-ups will be:-- Church Village, Llanishen, Birchgrove, (possibly Pentwyn) and Malpas.

Fare is £30 adult and £20 accompanied child. (the other little darlings are £25)

We can arrange to pick up your match tickets as well, if paid for and if you qualify for one.

We have changed coach companies now and travel with the same company that take the team, which is Edwards.

The coaches are far superior to anything we've had before, but this is what our regular travellers asked for and may I say deserve.

I know it's only been one trip, but the signs are looking good.

Another cracking club stop on the way to Bournemouth, with a free buffet thrown in. Chicken curry, chilli and enough pizza to feed Italy

Thanks to all that travelled.

07976574343 to book or for more info.
    When do tickets become available for general release

SECOND coach definitely booked and we have about 30 seats available, mostly on the NORTH CARDIFF route.

All welcome to travel, Inn stop for Brunch booked.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    SECOND coach definitely booked and we have about 30 seats available, mostly on the NORTH CARDIFF route.

All welcome to travel, Inn stop for Brunch booked.
    whereabouts in malpas do you pick up tone as the rhonnda ugly bus normally gets me at high cross in the lay by

Quote Originally Posted by steve davies View Post
    whereabouts in malpas do you pick up tone as the rhonnda ugly bus normally gets me at high cross in the lay by
    On the roundabout, actually under the motorway Steve.